Quantcast

Wednesderp MF'ers

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
So many things to do. Why do I proscrastinate?! Wedding on Saturday, still need to find a shirt.

I need to get a new fan for my bedroom. The one I have now seems to make a lot of noise but doesn't actually move any air.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello iirc. I got in a swim early this morning, followed by a visit to the dentist for the six month cleaning. They really, really want to remove my last two wisdom teeth. I should just let them. Two less teeth means less body weight which means faster running.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Some stuff to do today, but I'd rather be welding stuff together than sitting here. But welding doesn't pay the bills, either. Finally got a new build at work and it sucks, but that's why they pay me. I tell them it sucks, it's a tough jorb.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I felt lucky... so I clicked. and was rewarded. I need a few new ceiling fans too so this is helpful! thanks!

edited to add: fuck me those things are friggen expensive. I think I could do without all that automation stuff, which I imagine is what drives the price up. I don't mind turning it on myself... or using a remote to adjust speed....:think:

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Holy shit - those folks are REALLY proud of their fans...
I went to a trade show in Chicago. They hired Refrigerator Perry ans their spokesperson. Just a big ass dude sitting in a small well ventilated booth eating. Funny guy, he knows nothing about fans.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I went to a trade show in Chicago. They hired Refrigerator Perry ans their spokesperson. Just a big ass dude sitting in a small well ventilated booth eating. Funny guy, he knows nothing about fans.
Sounds like good work if you can find it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I saw Mad Max again last night. I also managed to put the 2 year old she-beast to bed without her screaming, as opposed to the past few nights. Either she's still sick or is getting way more bratty/2 year old-ish. Or both. :D

Oh, I also want 3 Haiku fans (from Big Ass Fans) for my new house build, because they are nice. (and because they measure the temperature, talk with the Nest thermostat, and generally will approximate a second heating/cooling zone, I hope.)

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Speaking of fans, I just wired up a lil 3hp 480v fan motor for one of our evaporators. The old one had about an inch of play in the shaft!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Rugrats seem to have recovered. One's at school, the other's gonna get stuck in my office while I go to a meeting in a little while. My reward for putting up with all this? A nice 22 of Ballast Point 'Victory at Sea' when they're finally in bed.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Driving the short bus today. Packing the camper after work for a 3 day EMT gig down in Hollister starting Friday morning so I have to leave as soon as I get off shift tomorrow to drive down there.
Hollister clothing always cracks me up because I associate the name with catheter and bladder care items from when I was in rehab. I still have a Hollister backpack from that time.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My health situation has improved. B12 therapy has helped. I am no longer repeating myself. My sight issues have been corrected. I need to work on my math and drawing skills. I used to be able to draw pretty well. My photography skills are pretty poor also. I would also like to play chess at the level I could at onetime. On trails I know well I do fine. Not so much on new stuff. I am doing well. I have lost 30lbs. Blood pressure good. Cholesterol good.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
My health situation has improved. B12 therapy has helped. I am no longer repeating myself. My sight issues have been corrected. I need to work on my math and drawing skills. I used to be able to draw pretty well. My photography skills are pretty poor also. I would also like to play chess at the level I could at onetime. On trails I know well I do fine. Not so much on new stuff. I am doing well. I have lost 30lbs. Blood pressure good. Cholesterol good.
Do you have dropsy? The grip? Scrofula? The vapors? Jungle rot? Dandy fever? Poor man's gout? Housemaid's knee? Climatic boo bow? The staggers? Dum dum fever?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
No trails were ridden today. Another restless night made me too tired to pedal. Fucking insomnia...

But on a positive note, I am not MMike. I know it's sort of like being excited to not have Herpes, probably info best not shared with others.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Do you have dropsy? The grip? Scrofula? The vapors? Jungle rot? Dandy fever? Poor man's gout? Housemaid's knee? Climatic boo bow? The staggers? Dum dum fever?
Had a stroke 6 years ago and a TBI from said stroke. Spinal stenosis complicated from a spinal injury. One to many concussions as child. Many theories few real answers.... Poor genes...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Had a stroke 6 years ago and a TBI from said stroke. Spinal stenosis complicated from a spinal injury. One to many concussions as child. Many theories few real answers.... Poor genes...

Don't worry, mmike will take care of you.