Quantcast

~<>~Wednesday Wetness~<>~

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
It’s a mellow day in the office. Took some dry cleaning to a new place. I haven’t had to wear anything fancy in a while but I have an event coming up.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
more work drama.

EU colleague is taking a mental health LOA.
another manager is on "vacation" in singapore. and by vacation i mean someone from his team found a printout of a job posting for our function..... in singapore.
another sr manager announced retirement at the end of June.

:popcorn:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So I'm like 9 months behind in the audits for my VFW post, but I haven't been able to get e-statements from the credit union. I put in a help request 2 weeks ago. They said it might be my browser, nope. Might be my VPN, nope. 2 weeks of them asking me to try different shit and it's not on my end. Finally they asked for my password so they could log in and check for themselves. So I changed my password to the error message and sent it to them. Finally they fixed the issue and got back to me. Unfortunately I'm unable to pull past statements, so that's helpful. :rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
beer n a burger then heading downtown to see social d and bad religion. it's outdoors on a rooftop and it's super nice here. kinda stoked.
They aren't coming out here or at least not yet. I've seen Social D like 8 times but haven't seen Bad Religion since like '90 or '91. Together would be awesome.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
windy...
beer n a burger then heading downtown to see social d and bad religion. it's outdoors on a rooftop and it's super nice here. kinda stoked.
check back home about the thunderstorms you missed....

a house down the street from the parents got flattened by a xouple trees....

obliterated...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
windy...

check back home about the thunderstorms you missed....

a house down the street from the parents got flattened by a xouple trees....

obliterated...
wife said it was nuts but all's cool at the crib. buddy up near lincolnton said he watched a funnel cloud form from his patio..

mike ness with the brooklyn bridge in the background:

1715215129971.jpeg

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I have decided to work at a moderate pace tonight for mental health

unfortunately the work is coming at me at more than a moderate pace

turnaround time guidelines shall be ignored