Quantcast

>>>Wednesday already GMT<<<

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Neglected to save my previous avatar before the merge, and am now in search of a new awesome one.

There is supposed to be a rep from Larson-Davis coming in today to talk to us about their sound meters. I gave up going into the field for that. Other than that, I will have nothing to do in the office today.

Be safe out there.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Another day in paradise here.

Nah, just kidding. Another day in the office that is going to suck. Luckily we have a NEMBA ride with friends tonight that I hope will cheer me up.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Yay Wednesday.

A seam on one of my dress shoes busted open on the drive in today. Total balls.

But I did bring all the fixings for full out tacos for lunch. WIN.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin peeps!

Checked out the trailer last night but it was a no go. Too small for what I want.

Not much on tap for today. Thinking I'll go for a run tonight and finally get my fat ass in motion again.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Watched a terrible movie on Netflix starring Kevin Spacey. Clearly just padding the content on Netflix.

I felt dirty having been duped by Verbal.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

After work the little monkey and I hit the skate park and the BMX track. I had one good slam in the bowl on the board. Did as many laps on the track on the RM7 and I could stomach. For some reason I keep getting sideways in the air. Maddog road the jump bike and has decided she misses her pimptastic Powerlight.

So now the question is get her a solid 20", or find her an old school 24" cruiser?

What say you monkeys?

<edit> Her Powerlight was a junior with 1" tires.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
just letting you know since no one else is doing, you have become the creepy creeper trolling the skate parks. you are now that greasy dude with a chain wallet giving the groms a high five.

i dont even know who you are anymore!
If you ever see me with a chain wallet, please beat my ass.

Maddie and I watched Dogtown and Z-Boys Sunday (RIP Jay Adams) and she got all excited about hitting a pool. While the skate park in St Helens is pretty lame, it does have a bowl.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Working today through Sunday, then Monday semi-off (academic time).

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
This appears to be a tent... on top of a truck? What would be the advantage over just a tent? I mean besides the fact that you're 6 feet off the ground? :think:
It's for safaris. With monkeys and tigers and bears and such. Plus it looks awesome, and could make for early morning brain-not-awake hijinks when exiting.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
It appears I have some sort of eye condition. Might need to zap off a layer. Will find out in NOVEMBER.

Meh.