Quantcast

|||WED GMT|||

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What up, chucko! 9 mile run last night. 7 mile run in the dark and fog early this morning with another run on tap after work (we call that a "double"...two runs in one day...good for building endurance).

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
image.jpg
image.jpg
Morning, got me a nice whitetail last night. Probably get myself about 80 poinds of meat off this first one. Going back out on thursday(maybe) if baby is not happening. Hopefully I can fill me elk tag thursday and get three or four hundred pounds, but at least get another deer. Good times out, right close to thirty miles on the ground hiking about in two days.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wow, what a violent morning. I thought I cracked the porcelain on my toilet this morning. Ate some awesome spicy pasta for dinner last night and followed it up with some awesome spicy jalapeno chips after. The morning coffee only added fuel to the fire.

In other news, getting to work this week has been a complete shit show so far. Just now, 5 out of 6 lanes on the freeway were closed because a few asshats can't just drive like normal people.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! New commute pattern via walk+train has been nice so far, I do not miss the asshat race on Rt 128 at all. Also, I finally baptized crappers in new office with a mighty dump, territory is now marked and all mine.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
In other news, getting to work this week has been a complete shit show so far. Just now, 5 out of 6 lanes on the freeway were closed because a few asshats can't just drive like normal people.
because Toronto. are there 'normal' drivers in Toronto? :D

I got nothin. good morning.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So my neighbor hired a Interior Decorator to help build her Super Kitchen. She knocked on my door at 8:am. Scared the crap out of me. I almost shot her. She is coming back in a half hour.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So my neighbor hired a Interior Decorator to help build her Super Kitchen. She knocked on my door at 8:am. Scared the crap out of me. I almost shot her. She is coming back in a half hour.
Cheezy bass music playing in the background
No pants
You know what to do next.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

So much for my theory that running myself into the ground promotes good sleep. I am le tired. MOAR COFFEE!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
She looks like a overweight extremely tan, extremely makeupped Gwen Stefani with bad teeth. The bad teeth through the peep hole is what scared me. They want to remodel my just remodeled bathroom to a north/south orientation instead of the east/west orientation. Then lower the ceiling in my kitchen by 11" and run a vent pipe from their unit to my exterior wall through my bathroom. I said no....

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
She looks like a overweight extremely tan, extremely makeupped Gwen Stefani with bad teeth. The bad teeth through the peep hole is what scared me. They want to remodel my just remodeled bathroom to a north/south orientation instead of the east/west orientation. Then lower the ceiling in my kitchen by 11" and run a vent pipe from their unit to my exterior wall through my bathroom. I said no....
this makes absolutely no sense to me. why would their remodeling involve remodeling of your place? the vent thing I get (sort of, but really?!), but reorienting a whole room seems weird.

I agree though, you're not being neighbourly!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
And in other news I have now fried two work laptops within a year. These Lenovos just can't handle my awesomeness apparently.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

My commute sucks ass. Was killing time while my dog was getting blood work done and found a bee hat on clearance for the cat. Monday was not amused, but she is damn cute.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
this makes absolutely no sense to me. why would their remodeling involve remodeling of your place? the vent thing I get (sort of, but really?!), but reorienting a whole room seems weird.

I agree though, you're not being neighbourly!
They don't understand or care about the firewall that separates our units. I said no. And they can go with it. But they can't do what they want to do anyways. My bathroom and their utility closet are in the way of her making her dream come true. The big post in the middle of their unit would require a huge beam that could only be put in place through my bathroom I guess. Interior Decorators are not engineers and I think when they talk to one everything will fall into place and I will be fine.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
just to be clear, when I say I get the vent thing, I mean I can understand why they might think it would be minor. even if it's not. good luck with this neighbour... she seems... special.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. 32 degrees this morning! Another seat heater day. 7 AM conference makes for a dark world when I wake up.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
So... I'm guessing she is from the town of Greece???