Quantcast

Watch out Stickman, you are in trouble a 100%!

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
So 100% is entering the Fullface helmet market with a carbon lid. Seen in the new Lapierre team video.
Word on the streets is, that a certain Aussie rider will ride one of those lids in the upcoming season.

We need more pictures to see if it is monkey approved, but it seems to look good. A little like the old Fox moto lids.

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
I have a pair of these, but a stud has fallen off. I refer to them as my 99% - because I'm f*cking hilarious

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
looks ok. Don't know why I'd trust a goggle and sticker marketer with my brain though.

Interested to see what safety features it has.

sbabuser

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
Golden, CO
It's probably made by a company who has built helmets for a long time, and will meet the same safety standards as the other helmets. The questions will be - how well made/ how much $/ how does it fit?

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
I am in trouble why?

It's a nice looking lid, better than most helmets that have entered the premium carbon full face market. Our D3 sales broke records for us again in 2014, Pinkbike/Vital/MTBR and a few prominent european based web polls all have the D3 as the #1 choice, still, after coming out in 2008, hell the pink bike polling numbers grew about 8% points from 2013! We are constantly making small revisions, it's saving lives, it looks great, seen as a value to consumers, etc. Like I said, 100% boys and girls are good at what they do. I applaud them. That being said. Troy Brosnan will wear a Specialized helmet, and Sam Hill is still a TLD guy, as he has been since 2003, so, nothing to see here (regarding the certain top aussie rumor), and Sam is the TOP aussie rider, in the world.

ritche

Monkey
Dec 3, 2011
100% wrong info on TB, but this time 100% right Aussie rider Sik mick Hannah stays with bell.