Wait what? This is either the best idea or worst idea for a saddle I've found

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I can't figure out which it is though:

http://www.selleitalia.com/en/prodotti/offroad/butcher/

A downhill specific saddle ideal for Gravity, Dirt Jump and BMX riding. The herringbone contact panel absorbs impacts and the wide nose supplies maximum bike control thanks to the central “hand size” hole ideal for trick riding or just hanging the bike on a ski-lift or bike stand.
There’s a bottle opener under the saddle too.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It had been pointed out that their unique nature and shape, along with their unusual sound was something to be cherished and protected....... in a legal sense. But yes, it was believed at the time that they were beneficial in subduing young males to the ground amidst their protests and screaming (which of course was futile).

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
It had been pointed out that their unique nature and shape, along with their unusual sound was something to be cherished and protected....... in a legal sense. But yes, it was believed at the time that they were beneficial in subduing young males to the ground amidst their protests and screaming (which of course was futile).
This is why I have yet to tell you when I come up to Tahoe.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
I hoped this was going to be a SharkFin mounted upon a Specialized "Rapist" dropper post.