Quantcast

vote for transcend's new hair for mt snow and ste anne

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
So i have a massive amount of hair right now, i shaved it and it grew out. now i look like a giant koosh ball (for those of you who know what that is, you know how stupid i look).

In the spirit of racing downhill bikes, and wanting to look silly (but on purpose this time) i have decided to give myself a wacky haircut for 2 weeks. What should i do?

Right now giving myself a weird mohawk style thing is leading. If i cant decide, well i just shave my head again and be done with it.

ideas people, i need ideas.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
if there is any possibility of a mullet, you must do it

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
If you go mohawk....singles stripes are so lame....

do atleast two. or turn them side to side instead of front to back. :D

A mullet woud be cool.....but how long is the back? it probably isn't "all party" back there yet. :)

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
RhinofromWA said:
If you go mohawk....singles stripes are so lame....

do atleast two. or turn them side to side instead of front to back. :D

A mullet woud be cool.....but how long is the back? it probably isn't "all party" back there yet. :)
Naw, sorry,. It is still business in the rear...a little shaggy tho. A dual mohawk would be cool..freeskier style.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
ROCKLAND

thats great lolololol or do a reverse mohawk like shave completly one stripe and let all the hair let loose on the sides.

Or if you have a pro haircut chick.Shave it and get it colored blue and white and tell her to make the quebec flag.

Or get it colored like a cow or a tigre or animal style.

Booker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Louisville, KY
There was some kid at Snowshoe with his hair shaved up to look like male pattern baldness. You know shaved bald in the middle with hair on the sides and back. That was pretty goofy lookin. :think:

LukeD

Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
Massachusetts
p-spec said:
ROCKLAND

thats great lolololol or do a reverse mohawk like shave completly one stripe and let all the hair let loose on the sides.

Or if you have a pro haircut chick.Shave it and get it colored blue and white and tell her to make the quebec flag.

Or get it colored like a cow or a tigre or animal style.

i 2nd the reverse mohawk haha just dye the hair that's left...something dumb like purple or pink..those colors would fit u well haha jk

D

Dingus McGee

Kids, kids...I guess you missed the early 80s terminolgy - a reverse Mohawk is
a Nohawk and a Male Pattern Baldness (ala Bozo) in called a Klink ("Ho-o-o-ogan!) A double Nohawk is a Trihawk. You cant go wrong with a Klink although Palmer already sported a red Bozo in the 90s. My favorite was always (apologies for non-PC name) a Cancer Cut where you take the clippers
and just randomly hack down to the skin (no attachment) Then you can spike what's left with Knox gelatin or egg whites (for you dumpsterpunx using foodstamps).

D

Dingus McGee

MVRIDER said:
Do you have enough to do the pattern baldness, only with a comb over? Super thin with only about 3-4 strands going across?
Now you're talking! a bad combover would slay the crowd. Dyed impossibly black on top with gray around the temples.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Booker said:
There was some kid at Snowshoe with his hair shaved up to look like male pattern baldness. You know shaved bald in the middle with hair on the sides and back. That was pretty goofy lookin. :think:
Yep, that kid was walking towards me, and I got all sad and stuff thinking he had some bad disease. Then I saw him from the side and realized he was just trying real hard to not get laid. I think he had it down pat. :blah:

Mumbles

Monkey
Jul 17, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
you should go with a straight up mohawk died bright pink! either that or cut it to look like an old-school Friar (bald in the middle on top). that would be funny.

Ifelloffabike

Monkey
Apr 14, 2003
Strong Island Ny
if you can grow faical hair well

grow yourself a chinstrap (sideburns down to the jawline then connecting to eachother at the chin) then shave all the hair on your head besides the strip that would extend from the top of your sideburns, so it looks like a ring around your head.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Shave it all 'cept for two devil horns all gelled up and sticking off yer head. Complete the look with a 'stache, goatee, and some red face paint. Like this: :evil:

Or (if your going for the chicks) shave it all 'cept for one big horn all gelled up and sticking straight out the front, you know, unicorn style.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Booker said:
I rocked that haircut at the SNowshoe AMBC back in ~98. FARKING style biters!