Quantcast

US worlds team

JonnyCan

Chimp
Jun 2, 2006
*It’s all politics I tell you!!! The sport is tainted!! If you’re not connected with that chubby leech Martin Whiteley** you will not get selected.

* Nothing but taking the piss so don’t get all keyboard poundy on me.
** He is a chubby leech

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
donno if anybody ever noticed, but riffle is a camera magnet, and sponsors tend to like that.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
It's easy to say, no one on the team can come close to Gwin. The only way is if he crashes, even then, maybe not still.

You are correct, he did get beat by Neko last year, at a GRT. But dude, lets be real. It's f@cking Gwin, we're talking about. He's has been the fastest man down the tack how many times at a world cup?

I mean this in no disrespect to anyone on the team, they all are fast and earned their spot.

But dude. Gwin.
None of the other world cup contenders have been able to touch him for 2 seasons, he's already sealed the deal on a 2nd world cup overall and outdid 'the Alien'. WITH Crashes he's still top 5 in the few races he didnt win.

WTH are you smoking dude?

Yes it's an awesome team, no doubt.
And Usain Bolt got eliminated from World Championships last year due to a false start. Doesn't mean he still isn't the fastest man on earth...

Stop with all the stupid comments. Obviously none of you know what you are talking about :rolleyes: