Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Kidwoo: how do I get on an fbi watch list?

@Nick : Like this!
I came home from work one day to find a note and business card from an FBI agent on my front door. After a few minutes of profuse sweating I convinced myself that I had done nothing bad enough to attract the attention of the feds and was worried one of my friends fucked up big time.

Dude just wanted to ask me about a friend who applied for security clearance, one of my friends who I was most concerned about. Thankfully no questions were asked that led down paths with awkward answers.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
"when you say that 'it feels like we share the same skin', what exactly does that mean?"

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
"what's in the basement?"
I could plead the fifth for any personal questions. Would have had less leeway if asked had I known John to manufacture, traffic, or associate with people who manufactured or trafficked narcotics.

They were just concerned if he had dealings with Islamic terrorists, which was an easy no as John held absolutely no moral or spiritual ideologies.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

“I think had they not done it to me … perhaps you wouldn’t have it being done to them. And this is going to happen with indictments, too,”
That sounds an awful lot like a threat to me.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
"I'm totally willing to lie under oath, whatever it takes to make this go away."

"But more importantly, the tapes weren’t deleted,” he added. “In other words, there was nothing done to them. And they were my tapes. I could have fought them. I didn’t even have to give them the tapes, I don’t think.”

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Dude is probably going to be dead soon, gotta try and get it while you can.
Trump threw him a party to pay his bills and it's not nearly enough. I can only imagine at least a half dozen others will be in a similar situation. That's why I hold out on some flippers to wrap this deal up.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR