Quantcast

...---... Toofday GMT ...---...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning!

Back to work after a long weekend sucks. I got beat by humid heat and busy roads, too. Hoping for a ride this evening.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Happy Tuesday or Friday (or whatever day) if you work in an air plane hanger!

Clutch + dress shoe + twisted ankle = slow drive to work this morning. The coffee is flowing extra dark this morning.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Back to work after a four day weekend. BOOOOOO! Ran 20 miles at 8:05 pace Saturday. That was a GOOD run. And in other endurance news, looking forward to heading up to Maine next weekend for MBC's half ironman debut.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Went to a 70's themed party at the girl's father's boss' house Saturday night. Infinity pool, shark tank, 3 Ferrari's. LOADED.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I rolled in slowly this morning on my 29er. Flat pedals and light hiking boots, both since I had the bike set up that way for the wife this weekend, and because I'm walking around the hospital today.

Echocardiogram later this morning to make sure my heart + aorta are still ok despite my notoriously lax joints, and then real work this afternoon, CTs and MRIs and such.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Still have job, no new baby yet, MIL arrives today, headhunter call later, dribs and drabs of work keep coming my way, decent ride yesterday, but I felt like a wet noodle. Potato.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morningish Monkeys.

Had an ok weekend all things considered. Was supposed to be out of town, but ended up having to cancel and stick around. syadasti was in town for a beer and a bite, I didn't have much time to visit, but it was cool to meet his lady and show off some PNW beer and art.

All things considered it was a lovely weekend. Not what was planned, but still awesome.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i treat every day like it is friday.....therefore i am rarely disappointed.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Surely there's a shitty mechanic in JH proper that can't fix your transmission.
At least you could ride home from the shop.