Quantcast

Time to move to Germany

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I for one, would love a 30 hr work week over here...
What's your avg. work week? My friend just moved to a high level it company in Karlsruhe (or whatever it's spelled) and he works over 40h only because he is nuts. Not to mention acording to him most germans work way slower than you work in Poland (even if they are way more organized)

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Norbar, most of my weeks are 50-60 hours...but I am US military...
That's crazy. Even though I like my job as long as I don't work on my own project even 40h seems long but I have concentration issues anyway

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
40hr week would be dreamy... 30 orgasmic.

People at Hedge Funds like to come in early and stay late, and they want me to stick around and babysit. Waah. (Who's crying now.)

:(

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
40hr week would be dreamy... 30 orgasmic.

People at Hedge Funds like to come in early and stay late, and they want me to stick around and babysit. Waah. (Who's crying now.)

:(
Officialy I work 40 but if you count the extra stuff I have to read and be on mail it's 50h but the extra 10h I like so I can make it. It would be bareable if not the 3h/day commute.

btw. My mom's 2nd husband is named Wolfgang, his brother is Mattias with sons Julian and Moritz. I'm pretty sure his first wife has a crazy german name to. Not Frauke( I campaigned for that name for my little sister) but something along the line.

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Hahaha- "ZETA, or Zoophiles Engaging for Tolerance and Enlightenment, a German group lobbying for more acceptance of human-animal relations."

New South Park episode in there?

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
Hahaha- "ZETA, or Zoophiles Engaging for Tolerance and Enlightenment, a German group lobbying for more acceptance of human-animal relations."

New South Park episode in there?
The outside world looks down upon a man marrying a llama, but our love knows no boundaries.