Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Packing for weekend of ice fishing/sledding in maine.
Otherwise, zero fucks given regarding pretty much everything.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Off work today... Still working though, writing new policies, pricing and purchasing even more equipment after the incident sunday evening. Damn how did I end up so far involved in the department this fast?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
got an unpleasant call this morning. wife's father died last night, apparently of a heart attack. 66. i'd only met him once, and my wife hadn't seen or spoken to him since her sister's wedding in 2009. he was an asshole but she's still pretty torn up.

no baby yet either.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got a shirt on sale from the Levis commuter line. The stuff they make actually makes a lot of sense ie cool max material and more stretch. I have pair of their jeans too. Its not too expensive either as a lot of the other bike specific casual wear out there.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
got an unpleasant call this morning. wife's father died last night, apparently of a heart attack. 66. i'd only met him once, and my wife hadn't seen or spoken to him since her sister's wedding in 2009. he was an asshole but she's still pretty torn up.

no baby yet either.
Well at least you are adding to the family tree very soon.

I have seen my father in law once and will most likely never see him again. He abandoned my wife and her sister when the were little. I think its better than having an asshole that shows up once in a while.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Why is it only Thursday? My week off last week re-enforced how much I like not being at work.

That and finding out I owe fat stacks to the Feds for taxes isn't helping.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well at least you are adding to the family tree very soon.

I have seen my father in law once and will most likely never see him again. He abandoned my wife and her sister when the were little. I think its better than having an asshole that shows up once in a while.
the timing couldn't suck more. because her parents are divorced and he didn't remarry, legal obligations fall to next of kin (we don't know if he even has a will, and if he does, when it was last revised). she has one sister, who isn't capable of coordinating a funeral or any of the associated obligations. the sister is having issues just coping right now.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That sucks, jonkranked.

It snowed a bit overnight and is now cold. I marooned the LEAF outside and moved my Land Cruiser inside last night so that I wouldn't have to dig it out this morning. Win, except for forgetting the garage door opener in the other car.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Lots to do today, have the little monkey coming this weekend and not sure what we should do. This week seems to be going by at a good clip, though. Yay.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
That sucks, jonkranked.

It snowed a bit overnight and is now cold. I marooned the LEAF outside and moved my Land Cruiser inside last night so that I wouldn't have to dig it out this morning. Win, except for forgetting the garage door opener in the other car.
What did you end up with? We got about 10" 'round these parts and the roads were slippery as $hit last night. God people need to get decent tires on their vehicles. :disgust1:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
What did you end up with? We got about 10" 'round these parts and the roads were slippery as $hit last night. God people need to get decent tires on their vehicles. :disgust1:
Overall maybe 5"? It is wet and nasty, though: pushing it along with a shovel causes it to solidify into soupy slush. I'm going to pop some Nokians on the Land Cruiser as well so that neither my wife nor I are in danger of sliding into an intersection.

Last edited: