Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Happy Thursday!!! Woot.

The contract for my current employment ends next Friday. I've been told verbally many times that I will get another permanent contract, but holy balls this is coming down to the wire!

Taking full advantage of the free coffee today.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Forgot my key card to get into the office today. Gonna be one of those days. Ride tonight however, so that's something to look forward to.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Had a blast with the little monkey at the cruise in last night. There were a ton of cars, we made 3 passes through, kept missing stuff. Got to see a snowmobile drag race, who'd a thunk it? A 2 stroke snow machine smoked a motorcycle to run 114 mph in the 1/4, crazy.

Work is for sucks, I should be skating with my girl.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Girl got a job offer for a position she applied to. Salary is a decent bump for her, but she's torn, as she fought pretty hard to get another position in her current company (same parent company, moved to a different sub-brand), and has only been there a few months. So now she's feeling pressure not to bail so soon after all that; I told her worry about herself first, employer(s) second.

However.....glassdoor sends the message that although this place pays very well, it generally doesn't give a fvck about its employees, how many hours they work, how many times they get sent to China, how little you see your family, etc. That alone would make up my mind....I sent her the link and will see if she feels the same.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Girl got a job offer for a position she applied to. Salary is a decent bump for her, but she's torn, as she fought pretty hard to get another position in her current company (same parent company, moved to a different sub-brand), and has only been there a few months. So now she's feeling pressure not to bail so soon after all that; I told her worry about herself first, employer(s) second.

However.....glassdoor sends the message that although this place pays very well, it generally doesn't give a fvck about its employees, how many hours they work, how many times they get sent to China, how little you see your family, etc. That alone would make up my mind....I sent her the link and will see if she feels the same.
Is it enough for you to become a stay at home? If so, she should take it.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I wanted to ride bikes and eat waffles. I now have to do things for people to lazy to properly maintain a life independently of others because nothing is ever their fault. Things like paying bills so that the service that you believe is required for life is available to you and your family. If your car is not running right, before it breaks down, you need to get it fixed. You bought a 91 Expedition with 120K miles on it and failed to maintain it not me.....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Working today (and through Sunday! ugh).

Rehearsal tonight with the suck-ass jazz band and concert band. Thankfully, I have auditions with two orchestras next week, and the week after will be sitting in with another, possibly less-sucky band.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
dropped JBP and pigboy off at the airport and now burning the bedding and towels, gathered close to 100 bucks of beer cans and found some very bizarre devices under the bed. Still scrubbing out the glaze that formed in the hot tub and I am pretty sure I am short some valuables and firearms.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dropped JBP and pigboy off at the airport and now burning the bedding and towels, gathered close to 100 bucks of beer cans and found some very bizarre devices under the bed. Still scrubbing out the glaze that formed in the hot tub and I am pretty sure I am short some valuables and firearms.
Chances are you are also pregnant.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
He stole my Bacon Pan and gave me Jock itch somehow.....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
that's not jock itch son....expect a amish like beard growing from your twig and berries soon.

No worries. In an act of desperation I shaved my junk and coated it all up with some Absorbine Jr. Worked like a champ. Absorbine Jr will also get rid of lice and crabs in case you ever go to jail.....