Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Welcome to Thursday, monkeys! 5 inches of wet snow last night and into this morning, which means people automatically turned into :panic: :panic: :panic: when they got behind the wheel of their cars. Man do I hate other drivers. I drove past a fender bender in town last night and I just wanted to get out of my car, pull the driver who did the hitting out of his car, slap him in the face, and say "THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE OR REASON FOR HITTING THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOU!"

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning monkeys.

In political news, I saw Clinton speak a couple days ago. Man, I don't care where your politics are, that guy is a great speaker. I'm not gonna lie, I was a little bit :cupidarrow:

DSC_8353.jpg

In non-political news, I'm just about drowning under my projects at work. I've got to figure out a way to knock some of these bitches off before it kills me :dead:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

This weekend is taking way too long to get here (not that I have anything exciting planned). At least it's Friday eve...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Today is my Monday. Just eating breakfast. Pre mixed pancake batter ftw.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I drove past a fender bender in town last night and I just wanted to get out of my car, pull the driver who did the hitting out of his car, slap him in the face, and say "THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE OR REASON FOR HITTING THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOU!"
Getting in the accident was enough, trust me. The last thing I would have wanted was a slap in the face.

Oh wait, you weren't talking about me. Must be a coincidence because I got in a fender bender last night too! Totally bummed out about it as well. 10 years accident free too...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good Morning. Boss had me stop for coffee, and I heard the quote of the day from some barista who seemed to be talking to himslef in the back, [cheesy italian accent/] "My wife's a water sign, I'm an earth dign, together we make mud!" Made me lol :)

Good start to a day :)

Good Morning. Boss had me stop for coffee, and I heard the quote of the day from some barista who seemed to be talking to himslef in the back, [cheesy italian accent/] "My wife's a water sign, I'm an earth dign, together we make mud!" Made me lol :)

Good start to a day :)
Women's work? :D

In non-political news, I'm just about drowning under my projects at work. I've got to figure out a way to knock some of these bitches off before it kills me :dead:
Yeah, I set up a one on one with the person I work with to make sure we're on the same page regarding projects and priorities - I have gotten to the stage of chasing the first shiny object I see...

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Sun is out again today, looks like it will be quite nice, actually. GFF might drop by to couch surf while in town to do his Vet Day rounds at Safeway. That dude works too much for someone who doesn't have a job. :rofl:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Your boss sounds like a bitch and nobody is too important/busy to get their own coffee, so I'd just call it bull$hit.
Oh you have no idea... she gave me a career ruining review because I (unknowingly) said something that offended her in a staff meeting. She now holds me like a pawn under her ruddy thumb and I must be her slave until next summer's review, as I am inelligible for movement within the company until I have a decent one. Again, self, you really need to talk to.HR. I did at least refuse to.sign it.