Quantcast

thursday gfmt

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! Nor'easter part deux. Windy and rainy as fuck here, last night felt a lot like a 'cane. I hope to do some night riding tomorrow.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We Were Promised Jetpacks last night. Great show.

What the hell is with the little kiddos chainsmoking e cigarettes? If you are going to smoke in a place you should have the common courtesy to make it marijuana.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Finished up with the bumper last night, pics attached. Also got a chance to work on my plumbing. All I have to say is that some people should not be allowed to work on stuff. Just put down the wrench and back away.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Mornin!

Finished up with the bumper last night, pics attached. Also got a chance to work on my plumbing. All I have to say is that some people should not be allowed to work on stuff. Just put down the wrench and back away.

Now you need to beef up the rest of the truck to match. Plus, where's the winch? :D

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Now you need to beef up the rest of the truck to match. Plus, where's the winch? :D
The OME lift kit, a set of BFG mud terrains, and new UCAs are sitting in my garage right now. I'm hoping to get together with a few buddies next week and get those on. Its a bit much to tackle by myself.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
So... hopefully I can enact today yesterday's plans... bike ride is in order methinks! looks like it's not gonna rain either. yes!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
surprised where i lived in knoxville 18 years a go is still standing...rent has only doubled...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Got to work way to early this morning but got a lot of surfing done, so that was good. It's pouring again here (shocker, I know) and it is slick as hell out there. I was all sorts of sideways last night and this morning. My tires are rated "extreme dry performance", not the best in the wet. :rofl:

Talking to my company today trying to get them to send GFF $250 for hookers and blow.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:wave:

10k this morning sure was pretty.

I haven't pooped yet. I feel like I'm holding you all back. :(
you aren't the only one....that might have to wait until i get back home tomorrow...have not found suitable facilities yet.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
That was the visual I had when thinking about the rolls. Smacking the crap out of the pavement.
we used to use our thumb nails. rocks were for pussies.

There will be a F1 race here in Vegas, part of the track will be on the Strip. That week commuting will be hell but I may get some decent access to watch. Also the Global Rally Cross circuit Redbull does will be across the street in a month. That should be cool too.
Bike ....wth is a bike?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
reliving my youth listening to ride "nowhere"...waiting for box office to open...