Quantcast

the random thought thread

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
****.... Crazy redhead just showed up at the house????? I do not understand why people cannot understand, I took you out twice, there is no relationship...

Also... How the hell did she even find were I live??? Effin stalkers I swear, at least I did nto buy her a set of boobs or something.....
Well you ARE very charming.
Now MMike is stalking you.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
****.... Crazy redhead just showed up at the house????? I do not understand why people cannot understand, I took you out twice, there is no relationship...

Also... How the hell did she even find were I live??? Effin stalkers I swear, at least I did nto buy her a set of boobs or something.....
You sound like Charlie Sheen from an old episode of Two and a Half Men.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
so pricepoint occasionally offers free shipping, but mandates 'insurance'

wtf do i need that for when i'm ordering a helmet?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
get pics next time.
I have them..... She dropped some off at the shop while i was out..... They are uhhhh..... going on My ex girlfriend dot com. As in the dropped off a letter stating her intentions, along with half a dozen photos.........

This I feel is going to become a problem........

Now MMike is stalking you.
Damnit, I thought I smelled canadian today

maybe she didn't get the thrill ride he had promised nicoleb...
Oh she did....... Just seems I am really good at finding the craziest of all the redheads...

Oh and in response to the I had plenty of time to come up with a good reason...... I ended seeing her at all when I found out she was married.......

Last edited:

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Good point. How about we have a go at treating him like a punching bag then shoot him, once we're all tuckered out? Everyone wins. Except MMike, but who cares about that?

Last edited:

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Okay, back on topic of random thoughts:

How come the hummus container is just small enough to force you to eat the last few crumb bits of pita chips without hummus? Irritating...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
"Show me, don't tell me" might be really annoying to hear, but it sure can be effective to halt hollow reassurances that "it won't happen again"...

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Life Cycles is rubbish, make a documentary of a mtb film, not a piece of art that does neither well.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Tonight is one of the clearest and stariest nights I've seen in a long time. Stared at it for a solid 10 minutes bringing the trash bin down the driveway to the garage.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Tonight is one of the clearest and stariest nights I've seen in a long time. Stared at it for a solid 10 minutes bringing the trash bin down the driveway to the garage.
the month i lived in breckenridge the first time i moved to colorado.....every night was like that it seemed.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my buddy from college described the night skies in his home Montana.... i was envious
there is a state/national park in Pennsylvania i want to visit that is supposed to be one of the darkest
places in the US...no light pollution....great for watching stars and sh!t....