Quantcast

the random thought thread

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
hmmm....the vacation i was thinking about would cost about a grand in gas.....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I think I just pissed off my wife. I left the hallway and bathroom lights on.

In a very sarcastic voice she hollered up the hall "Think we can turn on any more lights back here?

I replied in a cheerful tenor, " sure! go ahead and pick one"

she slammed the bedroom door

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
if you need a cop in Dakar, you might have to go and pick them up in a taxi. for honest and for true. ri-god-damn-diculous.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
two out of three of my guys called in sick today....... seeing I overheard them talking about snowboarding the other day..... they are both now required to see a doctor before returning to work

That's how we got rid of a slacker that claimed he hurt his knee and couldn't work and was going to see a doctor. A few weeks later he wanted to come back saying his knee felt better. We required a doctors note documenting the injury and clearing him to drive and lift heavy objects before he could return, never heard from him again.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
He just called....... I left him a message that was simple, before you can work for me again you have to document your illness and prove you are cleared..... He just admitted to being on the slopes.... Told him again.... doctors release before you can work again...

****in idiots I swear

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Do not Phugg with things that are better off left alone. Fix what is broken and then move on. Never count on anyone to help fix what you have broken. If your backup plan involves me then you have failed.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
OK Cupid Q&A comedy:

Q: Would you date someone just for sex?
A: Yes

Q: Would you sleep with someone on the first date?
A: Yes

Q: Do you enjoy meaningless sex?
A: No

:confused:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Nothing like a crazy Redhead you took out two or three times showing up at your work wondering why you have not called her in six months.....

Goes right along with the overly attached girlfriend video...

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
People that say literally when they should use figuratively really annoy me.

I'm not very smart but I still know not to say something like "I was so scared I literally **** myself." if you did you shouldn't tell people, however hearing someone say "this dude is literally right up my ass" whilst driving still makes me giggle.

Burnt-Orange

Monkey
Jan 5, 2013
I think I ROFL'ed ounce in my life when I was a kid
I am starting to think the people who use face book might be epileptic

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
A girl at work got walked out yesterday (not sure if quit or just finally got canned). She is definitely one of those types that you'd expect to make a huge scene and flip out. But she just calmly left with a smile on her face. Damn... such a let down.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Nothing like a crazy Redhead you took out two or three times showing up at your work wondering why you have not called her in six months.....
in her defense, you've had more than enough time to think of a good reason

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005

Goes right along with the overly attached girlfriend video...
****.... Crazy redhead just showed up at the house????? I do not understand why people cannot understand, I took you out twice, there is no relationship...

Also... How the hell did she even find were I live??? Effin stalkers I swear, at least I did nto buy her a set of boobs or something.....

Last edited: