Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Tears from pulling a nose hair out often are bigger then tears from the loss of a loved one.
its not fair but.... Let me tell you about nose hairs....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
man 11 years on the monkey and not once do I get a thread about becoming an even more senior citizen PFFFT

I fart in your general direction
man 11 years on the monkey and not once do I get a thread about becoming an even more senior citizen PFFFT

I fart in your general direction
Yup, definitely getting older, starting to repeat yourself.

Happy belated falling-out-your-mom day.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Why does it seem like few women have hobbies?

Why do women never do anything romantic for guys?
You are clearly talking to the wrong women!

Sometimes I cry on my way to work because sitting at a computer all day is like a slow death. I wish I were out doing any of my hobbies right now...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Life sometimes seems like being the target in a hairball hurling contest.
i was once woken up from a deep sleep by a friends cat sitting on my chest upchucking a fur ball.... the one and only time i've thrown a cat across the room.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
i remember seeing some where that some one on this forum had a subaru forester xt that was the same era as my car. who the hell was it i wanted to ask you a couple things about your car.... come on own up who was it.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
make it stop, please make it stop. My mother in law is staying for the week and is watching every cornball xmas movie ever made for at least the 30th time and cackling at all the lame gags and scenes. My wife won't let me go out to the camper to hide.

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
make it stop, please make it stop. My mother in law is staying for the week and is watching every cornball xmas movie ever made for at least the 30th time and cackling at all the lame gags and scenes. My wife won't let me go out to the camper to hide.
Eat a lot of whatever gives you bad gas......they will ask you to leave