Quantcast

the random thought thread

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the evening constitutional was just as epic as the morning constitutional....

tomorrow shall be a day of rest.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I thought that a skier forum would be just as fun as ridemonkey.... but they are a bunch of grumpy old crumudgens (and not in the fun way) I just wanted to express my thanks for the 'naggy old crones' from teh :monkey: on this week if Thanksgiving. Love you all, xo...x...o.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I thought that a skier forum would be just as fun as ridemonkey.... but they are a bunch of grumpy old crumudgens (and not in the fun way) I just wanted to express my thanks for the 'naggy old crones' from teh :monkey: on this week if Thanksgiving. Love you all, xo...x...o.
It is just SkrdShtles using a bunch of different usernames.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Thanks fuzzy butt. We use the right amount of shimz in our sarcasm damping circuits here. :thumb:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
A girl I know from high school just put the following status on Facebook...

"It's a Nickelback kind of day #jamminout"

To defriend her or not to defriend her, that is the question :think:

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
dogs make funny faces; true.
but i've yet to see a dog's poop face
It's not as rare as you might think. Quite a common sight at a riding area nearby.
dog1.jpg

Some people think they have "trained" their dog ...I say not until your dog can do this is your work complete.
dog2.jpg

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Having now retired, I sometimes have to create opportunities to keep my deductive reasoning skills sharp.
Mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a couple nice cold beers.
The day was gorgeous, and the brew facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.
Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.
Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reasoning behind my conclusion:

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
I rest my case . . . still sharp as a tack.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Dude! I just found out our season passes are not just night passes!!! And it's opening weekend!!! I am one stoked skibunny!!!!!!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the judges daughter my brother went out with in high school is covered in tattoos.....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
OK Bitch you just sunk your nails into my arm for some stupid ****. I am going to sit right here and bide my time here on the monkey until you leave. This fart is gonna slay you....