Quantcast

the random thought thread

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ohhh... yeah, I heard about that! But nope. Gunna be a slutty Maid Marion.
I was laughing at the costume store yesterday about how they made "sexy" everything costumes for women. I also saw some women buying stuff that made me ill with the thought of them in it.

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
More paranoid than random thought, I couldn't deal with not knowing how old the toilet roll was in the bottom of the three roll holder so I rotated them.

‎"El amor más hermoso es un calculo equivocado,una excepción que confirma la regla, aquello para lo que siempre habias utilizado la palabra “nunca”. Qué tengo yo que ver con tu pasado,yo soy una variable enloquecida de tu vida. Pero no voy a convencerte de ello. El amor no es sabiduría, es locura."
Federico Moccia

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
‎"El amor más hermoso es un calculo equivocado,una excepción que confirma la regla, aquello para lo que siempre habias utilizado la palabra “nunca”. Qué tengo yo que ver con tu pasado,yo soy una variable enloquecida de tu vida. Pero no voy a convencerte de ello. El amor no es sabiduría, es locura."
Federico Moccia
Foccacio il forno, Hencho en Mexico

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Federico Moccia
Foccacio il forno, Hencho en Mexico

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
My Father is not very nice to me. It is hard to deal with in Public.
yeah, well my dad yelled at a preacher in church, his own grandmother about how the niggers were using mind control to stop him from getting laid, and threatened the life of another preacher, landing him in the psych ward to cool off for a few days, where i paid him a visit. whenever someone brings up the topic of a looney bin, i walk those halls for a few minutes, and then politely rejoin the conversation. i had a front row seat to all this and a lot more.

i win

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
yeah, well my dad yelled at a preacher in church, his own grandmother about how the niggers were using mind control to stop him from getting laid, and threatened the life of another preacher, landing him in the psych ward to cool off for a few days, where i paid him a visit. whenever someone brings up the topic of a looney bin, i walk those halls for a few minutes, and then politely rejoin the conversation. i had a front row seat to all this and a lot more.

i win
Looney bin topic? I keep making the same mistake and expect a different result. Sorry to upset you. Not my intention....

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Looney bin topic? I keep making the same mistake and expect a different result. Sorry to upset you. Not my intention....
no worries
i love the topic. what's not to be interesting & fascinating about people who hear demons & lose their shcyt at inopportune times? nothing makes you appreciate people with anxiety issues than being a child who's constantly fretting about "wtf is going to do *this* time?" whenever you go out in public.

could have been a worse childhood.
i could have been catholic.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
when we lived in the mountains there were 150 homes nearby and almost all the kinds came by for candy on Halloween. This is our first year in the past 10 living in the city of Livermore in a neighborhood full of single family homes and it's been dark for and hour and a half only one kid has come by....