Quantcast

the random thought thread

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Ok posting live facebook updates during labour is just a little weird. Some friends of mine are having a baby...like now. She is updating her facebook status accordingly. People are asking how dilated she is.... Yes....please describe your cervix to the interenet! Egad...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Ok posting live facebook updates during labour is just a little weird. Some friends of mine are having a baby...like now. She is updating her facebook status accordingly. People are asking how dilated she is.... Yes....please describe your cervix to the interenet! Egad...
Facebook doesn't like Vaginas you should report them. I found your post to be disgusting so I will be reporting you.....

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Whatever. You guys both like vaginas, so what are YOU complaining about? You get to hear about the glorious Vag! Just ask her for some lewd deets--like ask about how the doc is checking that dilation status, and to walk you through the process.... :banana:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
watching x games bmx big air....wish someone would just blast a 20 foot table top....

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Lol! I get it, I get it.... that's not the O face I was thinking though... what WOULD that look like...?
Wait, got it:

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I just realized I've been listening to the same song on repeat for an hour. Why did it take so long for me to figure out when I was actually singing along...? I'm losing it!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Everyone asks me how I learned to play Golf so well. I was poor and only ever got to play in the rain. Still to this day I play way better in the rain then sun.... Only drunks play in the rain..... So if your sober then..... $$

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I try to think ahead and make sure I communicate things properly, but sometimes what I have to say is just not well received. I prefer to be a people pleaser and am experiencing something akin to guilt and depression after saying something that I really felt was necessary. This is dumb. I should just go be a hermit so I never disappoint anyone ever again!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I built a Restorative Meditation perch in some trees in a Frederick Law Olmstead park here in Rochester. For a year everything was cool. Since you had to jump between 2 trees to gain access the place was kept private. No ladder. you had to climb up then in. Then my neighbors turned their enclosed porch into a solarium. I took all 20 old windows and built the sky room. Each window was carried a half mile to the platform and lifted into place using ropes and friends. We built the bong tree. It was amazing until a friend moved in. He lived there for a year. But he lost control and so did we. The tree house became part of a homeless encampment. The water authority dismantled it today and evicted all the residents. The platform was so well built they left it. I can still make that jump....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have always been proud of the fact that my name is the same as my favorite ice cream condiment. Who here doesn't like jimmy's om their Ice cream cone?

All the widow makers in the prior pics have been removed. A drag line has been established from above.

Park security is on board. We can deliver supplies at night now. Risk factor is reduced for me now...

Last edited: