Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The sun has been shining and my garden is rocking. Plenty warm here also. Vines are climbing. Made the transition from inside to outside with much success. 16 rows each of Alfalfa and Winter Wheat and 8 of silver queen. Couldn't afford the nitrogen to plant anymore. The Hogs are going to be happy.... Timothy is all short and won't be ready anytime soon. We will buy straw from PA to make up for the short season. I need 24 rows of Alfalfa to break even.

Jupiter and Mars in the sky...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am super excited to have the opportunity to fly a Cessna 310 520 miles over 2 days. My co pilot is AF and by the books. I am ready... Rochester Columbus Sandusky and Lakefront back to Rochester...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am super excited to have the opportunity to fly a Cessna 310 520 miles over 2 days. My co pilot is AF and by the books. I am ready... Rochester Columbus Sandusky and Lakefront back to Rochester...
I assume you will be throwing glitter out of the window?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I assume you will be throwing glitter out of the window?
I can only comply to all the FAA rules. And would never consider violating any flight rules that would put my CPL in jeopardy. I am not joking. I have spent thousands to get to this point and I would like to see it to completion. My goal from this point on is to get a plane. They only cost a half million.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I can only comply to all the FAA rules. And would never consider violating any flight rules that would put my CPL in jeopardy. I am not joking. I have spent thousands to get to this point and I would like to see it to completion. My goal from this point on is to get a plane. They only cost a half million.
Trade in the racing honda and you can get two planes!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Trade in the racing honda and you can get two planes!
I was going to replace the racing Honda with a 4wd sprinter. I have come to learn that they will never be available here in the States in the diesel version.... I believe I am not responsible enough to own a plane. A swimming pool or a lawn either.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
When I was young somebody I knew would collect rocks from everywhere he would travel. I have been blessed enough in life to have been able to travel to most of the places that the rocks I deemed interesting enough based on his stories were from. I have rocks from 140 places in 40 states and 6 provinces. Newfoundland has the coolest rocks. New Hampshire has the second coolest. Maine and New York are tied... It is a very scientific ranking system. I cannot explain.....

You heard it here first.....

Spicy pickles may be spicy? If you don't like spicy food, you should avoid them.....

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
my parents live next to an old granite quarry in maine. maybe i will grab a rock for you this summer. the quarries were super fun to explore when i was a kid. now it makes me crazy nervous to let my kids go near them.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
my parents live next to an old granite quarry in maine. maybe i will grab a rock for you this summer. the quarries were super fun to explore when i was a kid. now it makes me crazy nervous to let my kids go near them.
Just take pictures. I really do not need anymore rocks.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Frustration is useless.... getting rid of it can be as difficult as understanding PSP....
Maybe PSP has some insight....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I beat a 12 year old in chess today. Kicked his ass in 2:20. 17 moves. Crushed him actually, he didn't cry like I would have if he beat me. His Mom was mean to me.... I play his sister next week.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Waste of money sadly. You gotta believe. I didn't. Like believing things that go in the water can make you money.
As much as I would like to take your word for it, I am having a completely different experience and happily disagree with you! I'm in less pain than I have been in in five years (nasty high speed car wreck ruined my neck to the point that it hurts to hold up my head while dh'ing to see beyond the visor), and feel more clear headed. Who knows, it could be the placebo effect, but whatever it is, I will take it!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
As much as I would like to take your word for it, I am having a completely different experience and happily disagree with you! I'm in less pain than I have been in in five years (nasty high speed car wreck ruined my neck to the point that it hurts to hold up my head while dh'ing to see beyond the visor), and feel more clear headed. Who knows, it could be the placebo effect, but whatever it is, I will take it!!
So what you are saying is that you like to get poked. Custom title confirms.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I still think it's weird that my son is born in a time that he will never know what the world was like without cell phones and internet...

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I just need a moment here:
ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you.
I may need to come back and do it again... Sorry in advance

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I'm not doing well with this present situation, and would very much like to know the lesson I am supposed to learn here so we can move forward and not do this again.
Thanks.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
As a 11 year old I determined that Magnets were made from stardust. and were the basis of the formation of all planets thus proving gravity is derived from Magnets. Basically we exist because of magnets and that is why I should be excused from going to church. It didn't work. I now blame them for all of the earths injustices, However slight.