Quantcast

The O-Chain for your feet

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'm suing

elastomer pedal spindles just entered the offza lineup

eliminates pedal kickback, brake jack, antisquats, uncle squats, and at least one other thing I'll make up before midnight, loosely based in theory that I'll exaggerate, and largely designed out of modern bikes. It will also completely eliminate the need to learn how to ride a bicycle

deposits are being taken now!

Last edited:

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
I tried the Shimano Saint flat pedals when they first came out and they pretty much developed 8º of float within weeks. Do not recommend

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
What about e-pedals? So I can go further or faster for less effort, "but still work just as hard" :D

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Viz top tip:
Save yourselves a fortune by simply loosening the lockring or torx bokts on your silly little funny shaped DM chainrings and removing the bearings from your pedals.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
The difference is O-chain has been scientifically proven to make you faster because your suspension will work more efficiently. This sounds like more of a comfort thing.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
The difference is O-chain has been scientifically proven to make you faster because your suspension will work more efficiently. This sounds like more of a comfort thing.
More "force effectiveness". Like oval.