Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
It looked way better than this. That’s what I get for taking a photo into the sun I suppose!
IMG_0387.jpeg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Same vantage point as last pic, only slightly greener.

Conditions are so good right now, as is the weather.

Friggin horses tonight though...:banghead:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Lovely cross country ride on the enduro tank today.

The weather is stellar, if a little hot!

Ran over a snake, which yes, I yelled like a girl when I realized what happened. Poor thing, but at least didn't seem squished.

Fork has been feeling like shit lately, so I released all the air and took off the air side top cap. Pulled up on the crown and heard a squish come out of it. Put air back in, but with almost 10psi less than what I've been running. Not sure what it was, but it feel great - much better than recent rides at least. It wasn't as stiff, nor did it feel like it was diving like crazy. It feels like it matches the smoothness of the X2 shock now.

Anyways....

Bone dry tinder box conditions in the pine forests.

Hero dirt in other parts of the forest. Love this moss stuff that grows in places.

<3

Bike has been creaking like crazy though. I believe I found that it's the seat post today. I've already opened a beer, so will probably ignore it until the morning.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Dry enough that this trail out in the valley is ok. There are some fun side trails, like this 50% grade thing. It goes much higher, but it was too windy today. Still, there were some fun features down lower to play with and start tuning the bike for summer. Thank FSM for thick 223 rotors.
GX013300 - frame at 0m11s.jpg

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Lovely cross country ride on the enduro tank today.

The weather is stellar, if a little hot!

Ran over a snake, which yes, I yelled like a girl when I realized what happened. Poor thing, but at least didn't seem squished.

Fork has been feeling like shit lately, so I released all the air and took off the air side top cap. Pulled up on the crown and heard a squish come out of it. Put air back in, but with almost 10psi less than what I've been running. Not sure what it was, but it feel great - much better than recent rides at least. It wasn't as stiff, nor did it feel like it was diving like crazy. It feels like it matches the smoothness of the X2 shock now.

Anyways....

Bone dry tinder box conditions in the pine forests.

Hero dirt in other parts of the forest. Love this moss stuff that grows in places.

<3

Bike has been creaking like crazy though. I believe I found that it's the seat post today. I've already opened a beer, so will probably ignore it until the morning.
Looks super dry in the pine there. We are sopping wet over here. Hope it stays that way and we avert fire this year. Last spring was nasty.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Spring is glorious. Old skiing infrastructure on the mountain. Too bad it was discontinued. Trillium abounds.

IMG_0496.jpeg
IMG_0499.jpeg
IMG_0505.jpeg
IMG_0506.jpeg
IMG_0509.jpeg
IMG_0511.jpeg
IMG_0513.jpeg
IMG_0515.jpeg
IMG_0519.jpeg
IMG_0520.jpeg

Last edited: