Quantcast

Taiwanese-made Frames and Components you love

tabletop84

Monkey
Nov 12, 2011
But you vaguely imply this is a bad thing... when really it isn't.
Nope. I'm just wondering what will happen to marzocchi and why and where they move production from suntour. There are rumours about unpaid bills...

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
Fair enough. I wonder if another production facility change will cause problems as in 2008.

tabletop84

Monkey
Nov 12, 2011
Fair enough. I wonder if another production facility change will cause problems as in 2008.
Yup. And the distributor for Marzocchi in germany is already full of **** (cosmic). They managed to loose a Monster for over half a year and take ages for service and warranty claims. Needlesly to say that they can't provide neither titanium or steel springs for the 888. I hope I don't break my fork this season.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Yup. And the distributor for Marzocchi in germany is already full of **** (cosmic). They managed to loose a Monster for over half a year and take ages for service and warranty claims. Needlesly to say that they can't provide neither titanium or steel springs for the 888. I hope I don't break my fork this season.
In Poland they do their job but they have low stocks, ridiculous prices and from what I know to be certified by them you need a weekend course from Marz, formula and a bunch of other brands. Apparently Marz only has good distribution in the US ;)