Quantcast

Superbowl? Nah, SUPERCO SILENCER!!!

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Listen, quit hoggin all the cool things on the internet. If you don't cut it out, I'm sending you a virus.

probably herpes.

On a side note, badass bike, and long live litter.

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
Listen, quit hoggin all the cool things on the internet. If you don't cut it out, I'm sending you a virus.

probably herpes.
gross! as for hoggin, i like to refer to it as busting ass and going broke : )

ED's NOTE: matty t was the location scout and forced us to shoot the bike at the lake instead of the trails...HUGE thanks for that b/c the pics turned out so much better!

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
sick M4 :) all kitted out with some fun parts. Very fun gun to play with although it doesn't have the knockdown power of a 7.62 used by an AK. but anyways.....
very sick bike
problem solved

i want that bike..oh yes i want it. i love the suspension actuation

ilfreerider

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
israel
amazing bike - it really is awsome that one can build a 38lbs steel dh bike with durable parts !
still not convinced there is a need or a benefit from such a "race" geometry though.

big cal

Monkey
Nov 18, 2001
Melbourne, Australia
amazing bike - it really is awsome that one can build a 38lbs steel dh bike with durable parts !
still not convinced there is a need or a benefit from such a "race" geometry though.
Well the 'benefit' only becomes apparent when riding real fast and real steep trails. The only problem is accessing that sort of terrain can be limited...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
there is a benefit... if you are a DH racer! which these days there seems to be more and more of...

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
©2001;3152420 said:
here she is in all her glory, the Superco Silencer prototype DH bike. Dirt gave us the scoop on this impeccable whip and now you can learn more from the man himself with audio, photos and video of the suspension. THANKS TERRY AND DOC! this bike is freaking aces!

fyi, no release date or pricing made official yet.

http://www.littermag.com/2009/unleashed-superco-silencer-downhill-prototype/

We'd be remiss to not extend a MASSIVE thanks to you sir! Extra bacon on your egg sandwich next time you stay at The Compound.

aj_gilbs

Chimp
Oct 8, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
Terry, you gotta let me come by your guys shop and check out that thing. Hopefully some of Doc's talent can rub off on me so I can build something like that. Or let me know if you guys drop by Go-ride with that thing so I can make sure to be there, haha!

-Andrew

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
man oh man I have been holding out on getting a new dh frame for the past year and half and im so glad I have, Terry count me in on one PLEASE