Quantcast

sundaygfmt and IAB's glorious victory thread....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Morning, getting ready for another night of drunks. Have I said how I hate working booking?
As long as there are drunks you will have a job. How cool is that. Hopefully you will be the most grateful drunk minder. Always defending their rights no matter how idiotic they seem. I made it through the idiotic drunk stage due to the hope and faith that those in jail extended to me. Sometimes if you live life hard enough. You end up in jail. Maybe not you..... Be good and be safe. We worry about you.... Jailbird....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Congrats on the PR, IAB.

I set a PR in precisely nothing today. Burnt a goodly amount of gas driving to Highlands Ranch and back to hang out with my sister's brood + my mom since Mariko decreed that we would take "dada purple car", had a nice nap this afternoon like the old man that I am, and then helped with the bedtime routine. Kids are time consuming: true story.

Tomorrow I'm on academic time so will try to get submission-worthy final drafts done on a few things, which will ideally be accepted by the new year.