Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Father-daughter dance last night. 50's theme, so we hit the drive in diner too. Good lord did they have a awesome milkshake. Got straight up meat gazed and told "You look good" by a lady old enough to be my mom. :dead:

Also, TGIF.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
:wave:

Father-daughter dance last night. 50's theme, so we hit the drive in diner too. Good lord did they have a awesome milkshake. Got straight up meat gazed and told "You look good" by a lady old enough to be my mom. :dead:

Also, TGIF.
What was such an old matron doing at a father-daughter dance? There with her 100 year old father? School librarian?

None of my two kids slept well last night, so none of us adults did, either. Gah. On the upside, my concert that I played in last night turned out fine, at least from my playing perspective.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Moving slow this morning, must have had fun yesterday.. crap load of chores to get caught up on today plus I have to help the wife load the horse trailer up with gear and get the truck and camper ready for her and her girlfriends to head off to a horse show.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Toshi: I read that as the old bird was lusting over 'Squeeb at the drive in, not the dance.

Sunday = breakfast, big-ish ride before the rain, Hawks game tonight.
Also thinking about converting the Sovereign back into a trail bike later. Hmmmm.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Great ride this morning, putting up basketball hoop today, getting work trailer ready for tmo, some biz paperwork and then hopefully making it to a friends for burgers and beers.
As a back-up of those plans falling apart, I have already started drinking beer.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Today is the day of many hats. Irrigation, electrical, carpentry, lawn care, laundry, house cleaning, kitchen cleaning. I have 6 hours to bust my ass so that I can ride my bike in the evening. Tomorrow I pick up the ladies (wife and duaghter) at the airport. Haven't seen them in two weeks.

Boy this rice crispie treat tastes good!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Strained my neck on Friday. Dogs leg split open Friday. Felt like shit on a friends birthday ride on Saturday. During said birthday party was swinging down a zipline into a lake, when it broke, before I got to the water. Managed a super-sweet landing but still got a large triceps contusion. Felt like shit on today's 30 mile ride. Car started to crap out on the way home. To top things off I have a 5:40 flight to Detroit in the morning.

Fuck You May!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Strained my neck on Friday. Dogs leg split open Friday. Felt like shit on a friends birthday ride on Saturday. During said birthday party was swinging down a zipline into a lake, when it broke, before I got to the water. Managed a super-sweet landing but still got a large triceps contusion. Felt like shit on today's 30 mile ride. Car started to crap out on the way home. To top things off I have a 5:40 flight to Detroit in the morning.

Fuck You May!
Don't wear pants on the plane. You'll feel much better.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Axe throwing was great and we managed to finish the keg. Great times.

Have a serious case of the beer poops today though.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Stayed in Villa Trapp (the 'Sound of Music' Trapps' former home) while bumming aound Salzburg, Austria for a few days - this was the view out of our suite's window:

Had a blast cycling around the area. Next trip is to Ireland for a week at the end of the month.