Quantcast

STOLEN Sinister DNA Team from Mt Snow

Mitch

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
PEI, Canada
Very uncool. I had one of my bikes stolen before and the bike theif drove by me on it 2 days later. I chased him down down on my 04 hun and gave him the option of the easy way or hard way. After he realized he stole a bike from a crazy redneck who was going to inact the law of street justice on his ass, he took off running. I was happy to get the bike back and just let him run. But I do see him around town alot. Didn't people's parents teach them not to steal.

B1105

Chimp
Dec 22, 2003
I so wanna chase a bike theif one day, its be mad fun to kick him off the bike while hes going like 30 mph.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
One of my friends just got his bike stolen at Whistler.........

Bike theives can all go to hell. :devil:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
B1105 said:
I so wanna chase a bike theif one day, its be mad fun to kick him off the bike while hes going like 30 mph.

I got to clip one in the neck with my elbow in a nice flying leap out of a doorway... he ended up with quite a beating and the revocation of his parole plus additional grand theft charges (and a big chunk of missing hair from where I tried to beat his head into a payphone), all for a chance at owning/pawning my friend's '99 Gary Fisher Joshua.

It was a total blindside as he was intently riding away...it was awesome. It was even better when the cops carted him away after having his ass beaten by me, 2 friends, and an off-duty cop who weighed like 270.

I hope Dave Smutok gets a chance to do the same to the assbag who took his bike.

MD