Quantcast

sony hack.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Although I will profess my disgust with Hollyweird for bowing to that little moron, something in my brain tells me this is a publicity stunt. This will be released to video and will go nuts...

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Although I will profess my disgust with Hollyweird for bowing to that little moron, something in my brain tells me this is a publicity stunt. This will be released to video and will go nuts...
Not so fast - this gets better. Or, worse. A hacking group in the year 2000 was trying to sue Sony, and failed in Court. These hackers are now offering their, uhh, services to Sony to distribute this film. Right now Sony appears interested, just heard this on BBC NewsHour.

Was a satirical film, now hacking groups, somewhere, are crowning their EVH. Can't you see it though? Winding power transducers over a stove like Ed did with Pickups? Not knowing they were (probably) playing their computer-code 'Eruption' until another, other hacking group says - oh man- my cousin Marvin needs to get you in the Studio!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
fuck hollywood and fuck celebrity. all those egotistical, approval seeking assholes can eat a bag of dicks for all i care. the fact that the president of our country gave that chit the time of day is also pathetic.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i'm stunned that it took chris rock this long to figure out hollywood is racist.