Quantcast

so what happened at rye???

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
come on...none of you ice-coasters have anything to say or post? was there a secret pact that everyone would hold out of posting pictures and videos?

details people!!

there's a quebec street contest tomorrow apparently???

Daman

Chimp
Nov 27, 2001
It was funn...the beach is very nice.....manage to get evicted from our room by the cops at 4 am the nigth before the comp?....it did not stop Mario to pull out some nice 540 and won the amateur....

we are on out way to Quebec city....Mega national holliday party to nigth....all over down town quebec city...sould be cool...i just hope the boyz will not get too wasted so that they can ride tomorow.... :rolleyes:

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
and you arrrre......????

spomadilley, if you wanna see dope pics from rye you should have gone yourself. wasn't the rye event the same as the big wheel thing that's posted up in here somewherez? pretty sure i saw a few snappies floating around one of these sites. hcor or bustedspoke?

ain't rye, but here's a funny shot doc took of dustin adams at mt snow. adams was so blazing fast in there that he was up over and out of the shot before doc (or the other photog in the b/g w/you and wentz could take it. look where you and w are looking and where the dude is still aiming his camera. adams is GONE!!

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
so gone there's no image. derrrrrrrr.....

hope it shows, had to shrink it to smithereens.

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
yeah, rye is big wheels. i looked, didn't see a thread. is there one?

wanted to go, but it worked out better to come straight up here. thanks for the info on the holiday daman. that'll be rad.

rich photo chromee-g. swentz is sweaty.

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
the riding was great. the spectating was lacking a bit from past years. That and the sound system was a bit rough (neighbors complained awhile ago and rye can no longer play music over the big system so we were limited to a few speakers for announcing and music).
It was an awsome night though, i rode like crap personally but plenty of other people were out there killing it. Joe Prisel flipped the full on spine (6ft) in practice, just barley cased his rear wheel and got sent over the bars but it was damn close. He also went for a huge 540 or 720, i dont know, but over a big transfer.
Seth killed it with wallride to crankflips BOTH WAYS, and pulled a no footed backflip after the best trick later on.
Dechamp ruled it with style and hugeness over everything and polished it off with a fakie 50/50.
Zink was getting damn close to full on ruben wallrides but not quite. Hacksaw was... well hacksaw. Donahue absolutly stomped everything first run. Him along with Ebbett absolutly charged everything in site it was crazy.
Thats only the beggining, so much good riding

BostonBullit

Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Medway, MA
No no....NO ONE TELL HIM WHAT HAPPENED. if Mr Spoms wants to know then he should have taken himself to the event like he said he would. :eviltongu

you missed a fun evening of me standing on Firths shoulders while he stood on Ians back :help:

BostonBullit

Daman

Chimp
Nov 27, 2001
chromegoddess said:
and you arrrre......????
oops...sorry...im Alain from 24 Bicycles.

yes there will be lost of nice shot and footage coming from that comp. all the good photographe were there...and many people shooting movies too.

coming from us...it look like we have more footage from the wild life on the beach then the comp...but?...thats a otter story...hehe...

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Daman said:
oops...sorry...im Alain from 24 Bicycles.

yes there will be lost of nice shot and footage coming from that comp. all the good photographe were there...and many people shooting movies too.

coming from us...it look like we have more footage from the wild life on the beach then the comp...but?...thats a otter story...hehe...
ohohoh! my bad, sorry for confusion, when i asked who you were, it was directed at (c)2001, poking fun at him for not being around for the event. shoulda quoted his post or written my response faster as yours snuck in between. all good though, and nice to meetcha.

terry