Quantcast

Snowshoe pics

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
You know the funny thing is that I thought that that section was one of the easiest to ride. The mud was relatively thin there and the gorund underneath it was hard and my tires got traction, but the section after that was funny.... The Off-Camber Section.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
profro said:
You know the funny thing is that I thought that that section was one of the easiest to ride. The mud was relatively thin there and the gorund underneath it was hard and my tires got traction, but the section after that was funny.... The Off-Camber Section.
To be quite honest so did i. There was concrete or soemthing underneath that corner. The off camber stuff was simple when it rutted up. The rest of the course was a pile of ass tho in my opinion...Well except for the very last woods..mach 1 woohoo!

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Transcend said:
To be quite honest so did i. There was concrete or soemthing underneath that corner. The off camber stuff was simple when it rutted up. The rest of the course was a pile of ass tho in my opinion...Well except for the very last woods..mach 1 woohoo!
I think we see eye to eye on the course. I wish I would have sought you guys out and introduced myself. I saw your tent every time I walked by the DH lift. Did you see that one greasy hole in the last woods section? It was about 4-5" deep and it was in a right hand turn about half way through that section. I almost ate do-do there in practice on Saturday afternoon, but I was thinking about it all the way down during my race run.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
ya we had pretty much the best spot ever for the tent! High visibility and no cost.

shoulda popped by to say hi. In Vermont will will be easier to find, as we will always be there, and not in the house

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Hey Frasier - was that you taking pictures at the first rock drop during the Pro DH Finals? I think I was sitting on the big flat rock right behind you, taking pictures as well....

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
tammy said:
Hey Frasier - was that you taking pictures at the first rock drop during the Pro DH Finals? I think I was sitting on the big flat rock right behind you, taking pictures as well....
Yup that was me. I landed funny on my wrist there in qualifying and didnt want to risk reinjuring it...that and it was a convenient excuse as i was having no fun at all slogging through the mud. I had to push my bike down 2 times on the weekend..once due to destroying my drivetrain, and once due to landing that jump like a complete 'tard and hurting myself.

Can't wait for the dry breakneck speed that is mt snow!

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
The goofy thing about that section to me was the hole in the trail just before that drop. That fvked with me more than anything.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
profro said:
The goofy thing about that section to me was the hole in the trail just before that drop. That fvked with me more than anything.
Ya i got silly and tried to jump the whole thing and got hurt. Oops, what the hell was i thinking anyways?

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Ah quit yer whining - just be glad we got your podium shot, you big ham. :eviltongu :p

Actually I was at the bottom of the course taking pictures during your run, but you came through too fast for me to get one of you, remember? ;)