Quantcast

>>Short Bus Monderp GMT<<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
oy it really is short bus Monday. Its going to take a lot of coffee to get through this shift without losing it.

Made some excellent chili from scratch yesterday, Let it cook for 6 hours in the crock pot after braising the meat in the skillet. It was sooooo good.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I'm shat-tard after a great weekend ice fishing and sledding with the kids and a couple friends/kids.
Great snow and a balmy 20*/sunny day.
Kids rallied the sleds dawn to dusk with my oldest gapping drifts by the end of the day despite a spectacular crash early on.
To cap off the day he offered to double me around the lake looking at eagles and surprised me by pulling a couple beers out of his parka "so I had something to do" while he drove.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Had a good time at my wife's work beer/wine/liquor tasting fund raiser thing yesterday. Tried some really good bourbons from a few newer local distilleries that I had never tried before. Wife ended up getting a free bottle of wine for a door prize. Also, I was chatting home brewing stuff with one of the brewery guys and ended up coming home with a free 12er.
:yes:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
dan-o: Sleds are snowmobiles or pieces of wood and plastic?

Baby-wrangling is tiring--weekend of doing not much feels like I did much indeed. I did finally watch the Top Gear Patagonia Special last night, at least.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Time for another work related existential crisis! The level of teh stupid really is mind blowing sometimes. I really detest that place. Nashville is starting to sound good.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
My weekend was a clusterfuck that was saved by two hours at the indoor bike park. thank the FSM for that place.

Last week in my old job. Not much to do, but little motivation to do what's left to do. Have a lot of shredding to do though.

It's milder here now. I hope this is the beginning of a new trend, fucking February was cold. record-breaking cold.

have a good week everyone.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Delta cancelled my afternoon flight home yesterday. Then cancelled my rebooked flight this morning and put me on a flight tomorrow. Flights between Detroit and NYC must be a rare occurrence....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
up to 19 days skiing this season & the snow just started falling in my hood. Should be a fun spring which is good cuz ive been so bored on our hill that I have taken to learning to ride park, have begun to learn to ski bumps...it has been fun, lemons & lemonade & shit. Now it is POW time!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
up to 19 days skiing this season & the snow just started falling in my hood. Should be a fun spring which is good cuz ive been so bored on our hill that I have taken to learning to ride park, have begun to learn to ski bumps...it has been fun, lemons & lemonade & shit. Now it is POW time!
We have a trip to Crested Butte next weekend - 23" in 48 hours being reported with another 1-3 feet by Wednesday... :homer: