Quantcast

Seismic hubs? Where did they go?

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
Hi all. I was sitting remembering old bike stuff i used to want in the past, and the seismic hubs came to mind. i tried finding them on google but no luck. I found them there a few years back tho, so im wondering if they went out of business or what?

if anyone knows their faith, please let me know :)

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
ViolentVolante said:
they are still around, they just no longer have a website. the hubs are a special order deal type o thing now
do you know how i can get intouch with them?

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
cambria only has qr hubs, i want thru axle hubs.

if anyone has an email i can reach the seismic company thru id apriciate to have it!

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
I dont want one "so bad" tho, but i am considering it, and then its nice to know if its possible to even get them ;)

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
seriously tho, why are you even considering it? Buiding them up is a royal biatch and they need custom cut spokes (shorter then BMX spokes).

Just get some decent hubs and be happy, man.

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
I dont really want stuff that everybody else has tho. I like my OWN bikes. To have something not everybody else has. Thats just me tho.

FlynHawaiian

Chimp
Jul 7, 2003
Hey Grimm-

Its all about personalizing your ride. You don't want to have "exactly" what somone else has. Its an extension of yourself, its all about "me, me, me!"

Have you PM'ed or post a thread for Joel Hester yet, i'm sure he'll be glad to help (or at least get you a little closer to your earthquake hubs). I'm surprised he hasn't chimed in yet.

Remember, it's YOUR bike (but its nice to hear the opinion's of other primates on a products quality, compatiblitiy and fun factor to help you decide on creating YOUR bike).

Good Luck,
FH

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
FlynHawaiian said:
Hey Grimm-

Its all about personalizing your ride. You don't want to have "exactly" what somone else has. Its an extension of yourself, its all about "me, me, me!"

Have you PM'ed or post a thread for Joel Hester yet, i'm sure he'll be glad to help (or at least get you a little closer to your earthquake hubs). I'm surprised he hasn't chimed in yet.

Remember, it's YOUR bike (but its nice to hear the opinion's of other primates on a products quality, compatiblitiy and fun factor to help you decide on creating YOUR bike).

Good Luck,
FH
Hehe, dont worry, ive been and am my own individual ever since my childhood years ;)

And my bikes always tend to be unique one way or the other, thats the way i like them. Other people's advice are always welcomed tho, and if what they say bare any weight, ill take it into consideration when i look for bike stuff, and other stuff for that matter. But the choice always comes down as mine. Im like my own little dictator hehe.

Yeah, your friend pm'ed me with an email and a phone number, ill see wether ill come to use them tho, but its good to have them! :)

My bikes have always been MY bikes :dancing: