Quantcast

Secret Santa ~ Version 2012

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I was only going to give my elf the prescription that keeps on giving but decided to include glow in the dark condoms at the last minute - we don't want any surprise packages arriving in August. Fully gloved is really the best way to go... Package should arrive by Saturday.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I sent mine from the company directly to my Elf, but it looks like it only partially shipped. WTF?! I guess it will be more like a delayed Haunnakah

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Package is in the mail! Should i be sending my 'elf' (interestingly enough, this was Ronnie James Dio's 2nd band name) the tracking #'s? Sorry for NoOb SS QU.

Last edited:

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Hmmm.. Oregon return address with the name "Pony Express" on it.. Smashed box with a fragile sticker on it... Surly flask with a matching flask sized water bottle cage, Bend, OR pint glass, and a fifth of what looks like very good vodka. I am a happy elf :D

I'll post pictures when I get out of class. But I just filled my new flask with cinnamon whiskey and it's coming with me to class.

Edit: got one of the box before I opened it.. Hmmm, fra-gee-lee.. Must be French!! :think: I don't think I'll be shipping to my elf via UPS. Luckily my Santa was generous with the bubble wrap and packing peanuts so everything made it safely.

Last edited:

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
I wish I knew who to thank for this!

The flask has a laser etched Surly logo on it but the glare took it out of the picture. Now that I think about it I'm thinking of a monkey who recently made a big purchase from Surly and I think he lives in Oregon.. GFF? Was it you?

Last edited:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Well that is a puzzle... I thought GFF was in NorCal but He's been known show up at random locations without warning.

What store would ship vodka with bike related stuff? Heidi was my first suspect because she's the only one with Bend listed as her location.
EDIT: Mystery solved. I had no clue.

Last edited:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I don't know who my elf is, other than someone from Nevada, but thanks, stranger!

You guessed right; I did not own a grinder, but I do now :D

I look forward to many mornings of my girlfriend grumpily being awakened by the whirring blades and dancing coffee beans. Also, I have enough coffee to last me... well, through the end of the weekend, in any event.

Also, I appreciate the duct taped box. The cardboard gave out long before the tape budged...

Attachments

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I look forward to many mornings of my girlfriend grumpily being awakened by the whirring blades and dancing coffee beans. Also, I have enough coffee to last me... well, through the end of the weekend, in any event.
She could avoid this trauma by waking you up with coffee instead...

I got cheese AND sausage!!!

Thank you mystery Santa! :)

Last edited:

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
I opened my box today. Inside were 2 wrapped packages. I open the small one first, and 3 L shaped cutters were wrapped in bubble wrap. I open the larger package, and a Stanley No. 71, Type 10 was in my hands. I'm psyched to have it. Now my dadoes and rabbets will be even and smooth.