jonKranked
Konabumm
mantispf2000
Quo Fan
Serial Midget
sstalder5
Stoney
TreeSaw

The pairs have been made, if you don't see your name let me know ASAP. I'll be sending e-mail out in a little while.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Here is the current list of participants:

people

The pairs have been made, if you don't see your name let me know ASAP. I'll be sending e-mail out in a little while.
seems like less then last year. what many did it last year?

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Time to go to the sex store, the beer store, and the tampon store.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I'm mailing my elf a photo of my junk.

I know it says we only have to spend $30, but I feel that a fellow Ridemonkey member deserves something priceless.

I hope USPS will accept refrigerator boxes.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Amazon is going to start forwarding my shopping list to the FBI at the rate this week is going.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
I think I've had my elf before so I'm not sure ill send out another apple product....... I've never been much of a wrapper but I'm already past this 30$ mark..... I love RMSS.... Still need to find a nice floppy dildo.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I haven't wrapped much in the past but this year will be different since my elf created an epic thread linked to graphics on some wrapping paper I found on eBay. My elf is going to be so happy that he / or she is going to cry so I also ordered a box of tissues. I'm thoughtful that way. :)

I think I've had my elf before so I'm not sure ill send out another apple product....... I've never been much of a wrapper but I'm already past this 30$ mark..... I love RMSS.... Still need to find a nice floppy dildo.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
1/5 of my shipments have shown up from Amazon. I am pretty sure I am now on at least a few watch lists.