Quantcast

Saw my boss naked today...

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
First thing I do when someone puts a memory stick in my computer is drag all files to a hidden folder. A memory card is a modern age medicine cabinet, all the dirty secrets come out.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Nope, some very dumb ones (and video!) to have on a work provided USB drive. I quickly closed them and pulled the USB drive out. Granted she's hot, but its kinda weird.

Yeah it was nice to see a hot chick n' crap. But when you work with the person its hard to look at them the same after that.
Your avatar is weird. Hot co-workers doing naughty stuff on USB flash drives = not weird.

Just for future reference. :thumb:

edit - it's what straight guys brag about on Ridemonkey. When your boss is a dude and you brag about that, well...not so much. :think:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
True story ...
Last winter I went to see a band in a local bar. The place was super crowded but I managed to score a small round high table and later ended up sharing it with a couple; a normal looking white guy, and an Asian girl with a smoking hot body and one lazy eye (lol-ing just remembering this). So as the night goes on and we're talking, the girl is snapping pictures of the band (who sucked btw) and takes a few of us too. Later she's taking more misc pictures and I ask if I can see them, so she hands it over and I start flipping through her phone.

Well I quickly transition from band pics, to misc people ... to full on hardcore pics of her. I get through two or three when she grabs the phone quickly and gives me an embarassed "shhhh!" look. Maybe she was looking at the person behind me, I guess I dont know. Either way, it was crazy.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
True story ...
Last winter I went to see a band in a local bar. The place was super crowded but I managed to score a small round high table and later ended up sharing it with a couple; a normal looking white guy, and an Asian girl with a smoking hot body and one lazy eye (lol-ing just remembering this). So as the night goes on and we're talking, the girl is snapping pictures of the band (who sucked btw) and takes a few of us too. Later she's taking more misc pictures and I ask if I can see them, so she hands it over and I start flipping through her phone.

Well I quickly transition from band pics, to misc people ... to full on hardcore pics of her. I get through two or three when she grabs the phone quickly and gives me an embarassed "shhhh!" look. Maybe she was looking at the person behind me, I guess I dont know. Either way, it was crazy.

Beer is good..... and people are Crazy!!!

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
True story ...

Was having beers with Wumpus and our friend Ryan after a ride a few years back. He was bragging about tits on his phone. Wumpus was sitting there getting the commentary when Ryan says "that's my balls". :rofl:

I'd rather see the chick in pr0n shots. Hot or not. :think: