Quantcast

Saw my boss naked today...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Since I'm the most computer literate person in the office I'm typically the one asked to remove vacation photos from my boss's camera. Guess what?
His wife took pics of him sleeping naked he didn't know about. When he asked me to open a few photos I did so and what to my wondering eyes should appear but a fully naked picture of my boss sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!

Today certainly has been interesting.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
too bad it wasn't the other way around (boss taking pictures of naked sleeping wife).
When I read the word wife I got excited for a second. I'm also hoping you have the pics saved for extortion, blackmail or to just be a dick if the occasion ever comes up.

Does he have a man bush and turtle dick or what?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ha......... it was a semi blurry. I didn't look long enough for details.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
A lady at work begged me, please can you help me recover the photos from my daughters camera? Apparently it corrupted the mem card after a big family event.

So I plug it in and start a recovery program. Well the recovery program recovers everything that hasn't been overwritten. So these VERY explicit shots of the college age daughter start coming up. The recovery program names the files 101.jpg 102.jpg etc. I just pulled the naughty ones before putting them on disk.

So the daughter comes by the office and her mom is all, here's the nice guy who helped us! Her daughters like, "Were those missing ones what I think they were?" I just asked her "Does it itch when it grows back?"

Then she was kind of flirting with me. I guess she figured I already saw the golden palace.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
A lady at work begged me, please can you help me recover the photos from my daughters camera? Apparently it corrupted the mem card after a big family event.

So I plug it in and start a recovery program. Well the recovery program recovers everything that hasn't been overwritten. So these VERY explicit shots of the college age daughter start coming up. The recovery program names the files 101.jpg 102.jpg etc. I just pulled the naughty ones before putting them on disk.

So the daughter comes by the office and her mom is all, here's the nice guy who helped us! Her daughters like, "Were those missing ones what I think they were?" I just asked her "Does it itch when it grows back?"

Then she was kind of flirting with me. I guess she figured I already saw the golden palace.
PM me for my e-mail address.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

:pics smilie:
:D

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005

should've just queued up this song...

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Even if I did, hypothetically, keep a copy in my 256 bit AES encrypted pron archive, I would never distribute them. She's special to me. I treasure the 5 awkward minutes we spent together.

I'm sorry, I know how difficult it is to find photos of naked college girls on the internet.

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
A coworker gave me her USB drive to pull some work related photos off. I grabbed them and saw a folder with a generic month name on it. Her and I are friends and we used to go climbing/biking together with several other folks at work. I figured they were those type of photos so I took a look.

Nope, some very dumb ones (and video!) to have on a work provided USB drive. I quickly closed them and pulled the USB drive out. Granted she's hot, but its kinda weird.

Yeah it was nice to see a hot chick n' crap. But when you work with the person its hard to look at them the same after that.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Since I'm the most computer literate person in the office I'm typically the one asked to remove vacation photos from my boss's camera. Guess what?
His wife took pics of him sleeping naked he didn't know about. When he asked me to open a few photos I did so and what to my wondering eyes should appear but a fully naked picture of my boss sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!

Today certainly has been interesting.
did you find yourself strangely attracted to him?