Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Up. Lots go do today including goto bank, get hair cut, wash car, oil change and hang out with the lady friend tonight.

And somewhere in there, hopefully I can squeek in a ride.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Clouds came in last night and pushed out the smoke, dropping the temps down into the 70s. Must work? Want ride bike. Going to head over to a fruit packing warehouse for inspection of Honeycrisp we picked this week. Hopefully they pack out nice.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my older brothers youngest needs to toughen the fuck up.

the 15 pound puppy is not scarier than the previous 120 pound dog he lived with.

and the puppy isn't going anywhere.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Mike preempted my joke. I was going to run with the Preparation H tack.

Today: Stroller Strides for wife and Mariko, Costco for all of us, and then a trip to a computer repair place to see if Jessica's Chromebook can be fixed.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Well, well, welllllll.

Today is one of those days that I've been able to check off all the boxes of things that I wanted to do.

So far I've enjoyed a coffee, went to the bank, got my hair cut, washed/cleaned the car, ate lunch, ate a bunch of bananas, did a quick ride and not I'm about to take my second shower to wash off this swampass mud and then its oil change time. After that, I'm spending the night with a lady friend.

Woot.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My grandmother turned 93 today. She's still living on her own (with assistance from her four daughters, which is remarkable since two of the four, my mother included, live in the U.S.), playing bridge tournaments last I checked.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My grandmother turned 93 today. She's still living on her own .
Mine is 92....on my moms side...she's been on her own for the last 42 years....vaguely rember my grandfather from my moms side....he died when i was like three-four years old...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Older, wiser and now equipped with a tablet; also happy to see so many familiar avatars.
Heh. Are you still packing fatties to the ER? Free at last indicates early retirement?
that was my reaction to closing escrow on my new house and ending 6 months of hell staying with the MIL.

Retired from Fire still the Director of a Ambulance company, not doing many fatties these days for transport, Mostly Dialysis and paratransit

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
It was part of the deal to allow them to find their new house without hurry, and in return not putting the house on the market where we would have been blown out in a bidding war.
California is brutal. The cost of living in my area of Montana is pretty low, low enough for me to retire at 55. With luck anyway.