Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Woke up this morning at around 9am in pure panic mode, thinking that I slept in for work. Then the idiot that I am realized it was Saturday.

Think I'm going to go wash all this salt dust nonsense off the car shortly. And then install some new shifter bushings and short shifter. Yay no more transport truck shift throws.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It is the nose hairs that cause that.
Every nose hair you pluck is a dream that will never be realized. Especially the white ones. When you sneeze that is the dream officially dying. St Anthony makes sure of that. Its better to just trim them.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just did 27 miles on the road bike my last salute to February and in the spirit of this month is way unpleasantly cold. At least it looks like it will finally start to warm up this week.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Talcum powder does wonders.
Talcum, glitter and bacon grease creates the perfect environment for multiple strains of fungus that are nearly impossible to rid without the removal of skin in some particularly difficult areas to properly treat. Trust me on this one....

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Ran a hilly-as-fuck half marathon today in 1:39:39. Not a personal best for the distance, but improved by over 14 minutes from this race last year. Finished 66 out of 473 runners. I ache.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Talcum, glitter and bacon grease creates the perfect environment for multiple strains of fungus that are nearly impossible to rid without the removal of skin in some particularly difficult areas to properly treat. Trust me on this one....
In that order? I know someone that needs to know, quick. :panic:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Glitter + Chafe + Bacon Grease + Talcum + Russian Bathouse in Troy NY = Severe Fungal Infection.

Humor!

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I did 12 miles on my dentist-optimized carbons DW-link 650b wide rimz bike today and my ass did not explode. 'twas a shake down ride and it looks like the Monarch+ RC3 Debonair is a real deal.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Such as saggy balls that stick to your thighs and feel like they are going to tear off on hot summer days when you start walking. And if you're in public, there's no polite way to alleviate the situation.
I'm already at that point. And I'm pretty sure the grandfather clock move is indeed public friendly.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hi all. Good day: test drove a Mazda for $25, filled up Land Cruiser for the month ($18 @ effective $1.235/gal price), had a good nap while Mariko had the same, and then gave both of my trumpets a bath, as in towel on bath floor, half full of water, and everything disassembled and cleaned.

:thumb:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hi all. Good day: test drove a Mazda for $25, filled up Land Cruiser for the month ($18 @ effective $1.235/gal price), had a good nap while Mariko had the same, and then gave both of my trumpets a bath, as in towel on bath floor, half full of water, and everything disassembled and cleaned.

:thumb:
Is this slang for something ? I have know idea what these damn kids are talking about these days.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Jdcamb remember to shower too once in a while. I know its not in vogue but maybe you just have to realize you are a Speedo man

This pic brings back some RM memories. I used it for a DirtMcgirt chop few years ago. I'll see if it's still around...

found it:

I miss that fat bastard.

Last edited: