Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning , I got the memo last night the Germans just took over the bike market. I was going to take a kick ass vacation to Vegas with hookers and trying cocaine for the first time. But after seeing the price of a YT tues bike I think I might get a bike over Vegas.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
up... whole house still down and its pitch black outside. I just know this AM is a clean house morning. I will sit here and sip coffee patiently until the boss starts in on me. I knew better than to let the dog in with dirty paws!! Dirt everywhere and its all my fault.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Morning , I got the memo last night the Germans just took over the bike market. I was going to take a kick ass vacation to Vegas with hookers and trying cocaine for the first time. But after seeing the price of a YT tues bike I think I might get a bike over Vegas.
Screw Vegas, that place is a shit hole. Buy a new bike then pedal it over to the Agua Caliente to blow what ever you have left over. You'll have a better time.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
13 hour travel day done. DEN to PDX followed by driving to Coos Bay. Now installed at parents' house.