Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Raining where the scheduled ride was, snowing in the backyard. I think its to much snow for fatbiking with Farley all the fortunate fatboy riders and surly spinners having moar shim in their tire has advantage.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Snow likely ruining the trails that were great yesterday, glad I snuck out for a ride.
Minions did a great job shoveling for a change.
Motivation level hovering around zero, resisting cracking a beer.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Yesterday's ride was great, trails were frozen and faaast. I wanted to beat the storm this morning, got up before 7AM, but the white shit was already two inches deep. So I broke out my pseudo-fat-bike and had a great ride in deep snow three hours later before weather turned to effing rain. :rant:

There's no winning today.:banghead:

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Got another goathead-induced flat yesterday. Pains in the ass, those are.

Today is visiting a (skinny, tall--basement plus three stories but essentially no yard) model home, park with kid, and dinner out with father in law as he's in town and his birthday was Thursday.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
finally had a dose of motivation to do stuff today, but then went and threw my back. can't even stretch. looks like the rest of the day is going to be spent with horizontal possibly with muscle relaxers in the hopes of turning things around for tomorrow.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
finally had a dose of motivation to do stuff today, but then went and threw my back. can't even stretch. looks like the rest of the day is going to be spent with horizontal possibly with muscle relaxers in the hopes of turning things around for tomorrow.
I keep Orphenadrine on hand. Unfortunately, I no longer get loopy on it, but it stops back spasms.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Mine's the prior generation with the 2.7L TT V6, instead of that 4.2 V8, but yeah.

In short, replacing the coolant expansion tank ended up requiring removal of the front bumper and a bunch of the plumbing to the passenger side intercooler.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Mine's the prior generation with the 2.7L TT V6, instead of that 4.2 V8, but yeah.

In short, replacing the coolant expansion tank ended up requiring removal of the front bumper and a bunch of the plumbing to the passenger side intercooler.
rep given for doing it yourself.