Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my sinuses are doing the clogged on one side/clear on the other switcheroo every 10 minutes.....may have to sleep sitting up.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The Trim Carpenter came over. Looked at shit. And decided he didn't give me the right price for the job. Surprisingly the new price was double the original quote. No never mind. Get lost. Don't finish your coffee. Leave. Now.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Recycling and costco runs done, with wife and kid. Too late of a start to bring 'em along for the still planned Nissan and Ford test drives (for $75, booyah). Those shall happen in the afternoon, along with a much needed car wash for the snowmobile Land Cruiser.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Went to check out the new Whole Foods they opened in my town. it's ok I guess, but not worth going out of my way for. Then went to the Santa Claus parade, both boys were super stoked. It was fun to see. Gotta a 1 year old's birthday party coming up, then it's her dad's birthday party afterwards. Going to check out a comedy show. Should be a rowdy good time.

I'll likely be too hung over to ride tomorrow, which is fine caus' it's gonna be a soggy mess with a thaw expected... This riding season has been crap for me, worst in recent memory, so I'm ok with it being over. Bring on ski season!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
the kids never get tired of the leaf monster who hides in big leaf piles and attacks them. i, however, will be congested for days from the ensuing leaf dust up my nose.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Did more exploring of the park I rode Sunday, I need a winter riding wind coat that is a bit warmer. I think I noticed the weight of a bicycle tube...