Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

*le sigh* I suppose I will go into work this morning. Quiet here this morning. Carissa had her first away from home sleep over last night, she's usually up by now. Been a long time since I've been the only one up this time of morning.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Sun finally returned after a solid nor-easter.
Spent part of yesterday watching capsized boats in the harbor get righted and some sailboats that ripped off their moorings get removed from the rocks/shore where they finally settled.
Good times.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning gents , I'm going to see ANTHRAX, Danzig , slipknot tonight. I have never seen Danzig but I've heard good things about Danzig live.anybody have a review about Danzig live show ?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
glenn was pretty BA at the one i saw in a field in nh in the summer of ohhh...93 or so. does he gum the lyrics from a wheelchair now?

pondering getting tix to slayer, suicidal tendencies, and exodus next month...they're stupid pricey.

according to teh boss today is officially a day of yardwork. that does not square with my plans to make it a day of riding :/

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
My cousin's wedding is this afternoon. I wore a tie to her first wedding, I don't feel like putting one on this time.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Weekend at Devils Thumb Ranch on the hospital's dime. Unfortunately that means half day today and half day yesterday of working on portions of the strategic plan. My sub-component is the professional development working group. Not riveting, but more significant to me as junior faculty than the bored out of their mind residents.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
welp, found a bargaining point...yardwork in mornings, rides in afternoons. i'll take it. today's ride did my soul good. 75^, sunny, and a thin coating of crunchy leaves. epic NC fall conditions.