Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy. Working 7A-5P both days this weekend. Last weekend call shift until Christmas season, which is as of yet undefined.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Wife and I have a wedding to go to this afternoon for one of my co-workers. Ugh, I hate wearing a tie. At least there will be an open bar at the reception.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
windy as a motherfvcker last night...

goodbye sheep mountain.

stared at stars all night wondering when the roof was going to get ripped off.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am so glad that I get to spend time with my Brother. He is a good man. Modest, Respectful, and Honest. Talking to him puts me on the right path. Thank God for him.....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Good brothers are the best. One of the biggest things that suck about living here and not in Denmark.

Got my trail ride redemption today. Last time I rode everything sucked. Found out my seat was too high and too little air pressure in the rear shock. Both changes made a world of a difference. On top of that the trials were in great shape so 3 hours of super fun riding.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Green chile weekend. I made the mistake last night of accepting and eating a "dynamite" chile from one of my buddies... :dead:
Sounds tasty! I put down a habanero pepper this week for the first time. Won't be doing that again for a while.

Wife is in early stages of labor. We are hanging low around the house and buying time before we go to the hospital. We could be at this for a while.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Raced the Tiger enduro today. Clutch derailleur stopped clutching, which lead to some serious (6 total drops over the race) chain retention issues. Not pleased.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Went to Whistler and hit some lines/jumps I hadn't hit before. Was pretty satisfying.

Managed to link up all of Dwayne Johnson and it kicked ass.

I fear my faith in my 08 Boxxer team has dwindled to the point of "needing" to replace it.

I may guinnea pig a Suntour RUX. Am I an idiot?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Went to Whistler and hit some lines/jumps I hadn't hit before. Was pretty satisfying.

Managed to link up all of Dwayne Johnson and it kicked ass.

I fear my faith in my 08 Boxxer team has dwindled to the point of "needing" to replace it.

I may guinnea pig a Suntour RUX. Am I an idiot?
Why not refurbish with a charger damper?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Why not refurbish with a charger damper?
Don't think it would fit. Also, the maxle is messed up, and there's a leak at the rebound knob that won't go away.

A bit of a shame? But putting $500 into a fork that old seems dumb when I can get a RUX for 700.

Not a huge priority at the moment... A bit of a miracle I got to ride yesterday at all...