Quantcast

Rode my bike yesterday

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
it was glorious and sad...... I R phat and slow.

Anybody got any suggestions on baggy padded shorts. Mine are pretty old and I could use a couple new pairs.

PS. im a dad with kids I'm not looking to spend $75 on a pair of short.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
It's so funny, I was thinking about going with a double layer setup.
Thanks! My sidi shoes seem tight as well, probably gonna have to get a new pair of shoes.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
It's so funny, I was thinking about going with a double layer setup.
Thanks! My sidi shoes seem tight as well, probably gonna have to get a new pair of shoes.
Whoa. Did your feet get fat too? Does it look like you are baking bread out of your Sidi shoes?
If so, post pics, we could probably have some fun with that here.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I've been wearing Zoic Ether shorts for a few seasons and am quite pleased. The liner is removable and they have velcro waist adjusters. This comes in handy when you start burning off the winter fat. You can find the shorts on sale for $50 or so if you shop around.

But if you want a 29r you'll need another outfit:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
LOL! Stosh & BikerFox in the same thread. Hello throw-back Tuesday :D

I am riding my bike tonight (for the 2nd time this season) and it's likely going to kill me as it's a really hilly loop. Oh well. I'm gonna channel the tequila in honor of Cinco de Mayo and hope it works.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
And to answer your question, Earl & I both have Mavic baggies and Mavic shoes and we love them.
Ok cool thanks! I did a rode ride yesterday. They have new fandagled apps that track your ride. I tried to use it yesterday but failed.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
I've been using Endura Humvee Lites. They are nice warm weather shorts. The regular Humvees are too thick for my liking. They do run on the small size so order fatties.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I've been using Endura Humvee Lites. They are nice warm weather shorts. The regular Humvees are too thick for my liking. They do run on the small size so order fatties.
They have reflective strips on them. If you poach trails at night you may want to consider something else.