Quantcast

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Gage Roads, Sleeping Giant IPA.
So nice and it's less than half price for some odd reason.

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Water. I prefer water always. Even when I am hungry I drink lots of water. I think it is a good to my diet. And you will not get the benefits from any other drink rather than water
You need to see a documentary called Idiocracy, it will convince you that sports drinks are all you need.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Brawndo... it's what plants crave!
It's got electrolytes!!

Currently drinking moonshine and ginger ale. This moonshine kinda has a funky taste to it though.. My theory is that that show "Moonshiners" has caused a flood of sh!tty moonshine from idiots trying to make a quick buck with no idea what they're doing. But it's strong and I only paid $15 for the quart, so it won't be going to waste.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Last night at my bro-in-laws place:

Started with - Lost Abbey Angel Share - It was on tap at a local place and he got a 22oz grenade of it. Dude.....just...dude...wow.

Moved on to - Founders Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale - Pretty darn awesome.

Then - Deschutes Collage No. 1 - A collaboration between Deschutes and Hair of the Dog, it mixes Adam & Fred from HotD and The Stoic & Dissident from Deschutes. It's been again awhile and it just gets frikkin' better and better.

Moved on to - Lost Abbey Deliverance - Holy crap it's good.

Next to last - 2010 Olvalde Auroch's Horn - Yowza, aging this bad boy was a great idea. It also cut right through all the heavy beers from earlier.

Finally - Goose Island Sofie - Solid golden ale.

Cigar during tasting - Gurkha Doble Maduro

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Predictably small, 6oz IIRC.
The last time I had a 15% beer from the tap, the bartender gave me an imperial pint. I was all "LOL WHUT? OK!" It was a barleywine but I can't remember which one. The bartender was just a waitress filling in and didn't know any better. SCORE.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
The last time I had a 15% beer from the tap, the bartender gave me an imperial pint. I was all "LOL WHUT? OK!" It was a barleywine but I can't remember which one. The bartender was just a waitress filling in and didn't know any better. SCORE.
:rofl: Awesome.