Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa 2015!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Welcome to the Ridemonkey Secret Santa thread for 2015.

We'll do a 1 week enrollment, so get your emails in by the end of next week and pairings will be sent the next day.

Requirements:

• This is open to all Monkeys who have registered on RM by January 1st 2015.
  • The minimum you need to spend is US$30-35. More is fine, but that's the minimum.
  • Pairing will be totally random.
  • The person you send to will NOT be the person who sends you a gift.

How To Enter - Send an email to rmsecretsanta@gmail.com:

PLEASE CUT AND PASTE THIS FORM INTO YOUR EMAIL:

Username:
Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
Phone # (only used in case of lost packages):

Wish List:
(Please list at least 3 to 5 items, under US $30-35 dollars. Include your SIZE or other important info where required. If you don't have a wishlist that is OK but you might not get what you want from Santa)

All participants must be willing to ship to Canada or US, there has been very limited (none) interest from people overseas so this is only open to Canadian and US residents this year.

Dates:

• December 5th: Enrollment closes. All emails must be sent by midnight on December 5th.
  • December 6th: All entrants will receive their pairing information.
  • December 24th: All gifts must reach their recipient on or before Christmas Eve.

Packaging Requirements:

• The packaging must be work safe. Feel free to stick another box inside with the usual RM stuff, but the outside of the box needs to be work friendly.
  • You must provide tracking numbers to me at rmsecretsanta@gmail.com!

If you do not send a gift you will be permanently banned from Ridemonkey.com

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
@binary visions. I think I'm going to bail out actually. It seems were probably in the market for a new car right as the Christmas season approaches, feel I probably ought to watch my spending for a bit.
What's more important, safe and reliable transportation for your wife and daughter, or mailing three beers and a t-shirt to random person who happens to visit a website you like?

I rest my case. I'll expect your email entry shortly.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I'm currently on hold with the psycic friends network. I hope I'm not paying by the minute...

OK my psycic friend channeled: cryogenic 9" hornbeam.

Last edited: