Quantcast

Ridemonkey & Bikemag: Together at Last

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Most of you know that Ridemonkey and Bike Magazine are owned by the same company. We've had "official community of Bike Magazine" in the logo for a long time now. While it's a true statement, we've still kind of operated at a distance.

Well, that's changing.

Next week, we're going to move the Ridemonkey site to http://ridemonkey.bikemag.com. The old domain will still be accessible, it will just forward you to the new one.

What does this mean? Well, not much in the short term. A new URL. A new header.

As we continue down this path, though, I'm excited to both bring some of the Bike staff into the community, and to bring the community's contributions to Bike. There will be Ridemonkey content displayed on the Bike homepage, and I would love to highlight the best that members here contribute. We have talented photographers, experienced racers, savvy engineers and all kinds of other people putting up great content and we'll have a portal to feature it right alongside Bike's articles and coverage.

BikeMag just released a great new site redesign, which you can check out at http://bikemag.com. Our launch will happen at the beginning of next week.

I've been part of this community almost from its inception, and either moderating or running the site for nearly as long as that. I'm excited to bring this community to a bigger audience, and to be working with the great guys they have over at Bike.

Questions or concerns? Post 'em here!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I was disappointed when the news stand by the bus station quit selling Bike. I like that I can get it free here. #ThanksRM

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Great synergy, bring bike content to Ridemonkey. In return I assume this means they will start publishing an annual Crack Baby Fighting issue.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Great synergy, bring bike content to Ridemonkey. In return I assume this means they will start publishing an annual Crack Baby Fighting issue.
dead crack whore baby recipes....preferably crock pot recipes....so the meat falls off the bone.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I, for one, welcome on newly printed overloads.

As long as they accept the nincompoops in the DH zone, then I'll accept them.