Quantcast

Ride sharing.....(or hook ups)

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
(From the PNW board)

KNine said:
So with gas prices on the way up. I was thinking maybe a ride share sticky can be started. You post a ride your going on. How many spaces you have open on your rack or truck. ect. The person(s) who comes along kicks in for some gas or a meal, ect...Or if you are looking for a ride to the trails, you can post. You see where i am going with this?? Discuss.
Thought this was a good idea.

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
I need someone to go to Diablo with this weekend 6/14-6/15.

I plan on taking Diablo up on their free hotel room deal. I plan on leaving around 5:00AM from Alexandria on Saturday 6/14.

PM me if you would like to go. I can fit 1 maybe 2 additional riders in my car.

Nov 3, 2003
Virginia
Hate to cut into your thread but I wanted to know who from Richmond was going to Snowshoe the next 3 weekends.
I wouldn't mind splitting the cost of a place with a few folks. It would be my son and I.
We're pretty chill and clean...we just want a place to crash at night and a shower after riding.

Thanks

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
I need someone to go to Diablo with this weekend 6/14-6/15.

I plan on taking Diablo up on their free hotel room deal. I plan on leaving around 5:00AM from Alexandria on Saturday 6/14.

PM me if you would like to go. I can fit 1 maybe 2 additional riders in my car.
5:00am huh? How would you feel about me sleeping the entire time? What kind of car?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Hate to cut into your thread but I wanted to know who from Richmond was going to Snowshoe the next 3 weekends.
I wouldn't mind splitting the cost of a place with a few folks. It would be my son and I.
We're pretty chill and clean...we just want a place to crash at night and a shower after riding.

Thanks

Check yer PM's

Sep 9, 2004
richmond, va
Riders have REALLY dried up in the Charlotte area. Guess I'll be rolling up solo Sat morning...and sleeping in my truck. What a change from last years full condo.
Just noticed this post from a couple weekends ago - maybe this dude would still want to split gas money for the race weekend.

Sep 9, 2004
richmond, va
I'll be heading to Plattekill for the 3rd stop of the Gravity East Series on either the night of the July 1st (Thursday) or sometime on the 2nd (Friday). I should have a few open spots on my bus if anyone wants to carpool. I will be leaving from Richmond, VA and could pick up riders between there and Roxbury, NY. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

freshwire

Monkey
May 24, 2007
Roanoke Virginia
Is anyone in the NC TENN MD VA area even remotely interested in trying to go to the WC finals at Windam on August 28??? I'm in Roanoke... I've got a 2000 Subaru Outback with room for 1 bike besides mine...I just had the whole efing car overhauled and tuned up for about $850...and even though it has high miles...its running like a champ...new everything...decent milage but not awesome...I get about 400 miles to a tank of gas...at roughly $40 a tank, it would require about 3.5 tanks so about $140 in gas round trip should do it...

We would really need at least Fri. Sat. Sun. then Mon. to drive back ugh!!!

It's about 9 hours...the guy up there said that if I /we could be coerced into volunteering for the race, he'd give us a free place to camp...I'm on a severe budget...in this ****E economy...but I am efing Gagging to watch the top WC racers live and in person instead of on Freecaster for a change...I would be into picking you up if you are north of Roanoke...but not in Ohio...if enough of us go...we may even be able to pitch in and actually get a room somewhere:rofl:

C'mon...9 hrs to chill an arms length from Peaty, Minaar, Sam the Assasin Hill if he's healed up...The Athertons!!!!...and then actually watch them shred???? Sounds reasonble to me!

Let me know

Jun 22, 2013

check out link above...etc24365@gmail.com I need a bike...what's the best one to ride with carbonfiber and aluminum hmmm....tell me what you ride with...fox was riding pretty hard on the video ...