Quantcast

Ride sharing.....(or hook ups)

Discussion in 'The South' started by SK6, Jun 1, 2008.

1. SK6 New Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   0
    (From the PNW board)

Thought this was a good idea.
  2. oldskoolbiker New Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   0
    I need someone to go to Diablo with this weekend 6/14-6/15.

I plan on taking Diablo up on their free hotel room deal. I plan on leaving around 5:00AM from Alexandria on Saturday 6/14.

PM me if you would like to go. I can fit 1 maybe 2 additional riders in my car.
  3. BlueRidgeRider New Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   0
    Hate to cut into your thread but I wanted to know who from Richmond was going to Snowshoe the next 3 weekends.
    I wouldn't mind splitting the cost of a place with a few folks. It would be my son and I.
    We're pretty chill and clean...we just want a place to crash at night and a shower after riding.

Thanks
  4. skatetokil New Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   0
    5:00am huh? How would you feel about me sleeping the entire time? What kind of car?
  5. oldskoolbiker New Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   0
    I don't care if you sleep. It's a 2008 Subaru Outback XT. We can leave later, just means less riding on saturday.
  6. skatetokil New Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   0
    I mean, if i'm doing things at 5am I usually didn't sleep the night before. . .
  7. SK6 New Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   0

Check yer PM's
  8. skatetokil New Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   0
    Anyone need a seat for dc to ss? leaving friday after death hour and coming back sunday after awards.
  9. OB1 Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   1
    Riders have REALLY dried up in the Charlotte area. Guess I'll be rolling up solo Sat morning...and sleeping in my truck. What a change from last years full condo.
  10. firstbornbikes New Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   0
    Just noticed this post from a couple weekends ago - maybe this dude would still want to split gas money for the race weekend.
  11. firstbornbikes New Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   0
    I'll be heading to Plattekill for the 3rd stop of the Gravity East Series on either the night of the July 1st (Thursday) or sometime on the 2nd (Friday). I should have a few open spots on my bus if anyone wants to carpool. I will be leaving from Richmond, VA and could pick up riders between there and Roxbury, NY. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

12. freshwire New Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   0
    Is anyone in the NC TENN MD VA area even remotely interested in trying to go to the WC finals at Windam on August 28??? I'm in Roanoke... I've got a 2000 Subaru Outback with room for 1 bike besides mine...I just had the whole efing car overhauled and tuned up for about $850...and even though it has high miles...its running like a champ...new everything...decent milage but not awesome...I get about 400 miles to a tank of gas...at roughly $40 a tank, it would require about 3.5 tanks so about $140 in gas round trip should do it...

We would really need at least Fri. Sat. Sun. then Mon. to drive back ugh!!!

It's about 9 hours...the guy up there said that if I /we could be coerced into volunteering for the race, he'd give us a free place to camp...I'm on a severe budget...in this ****E economy...but I am efing Gagging to watch the top WC racers live and in person instead of on Freecaster for a change...I would be into picking you up if you are north of Roanoke...but not in Ohio...if enough of us go...we may even be able to pitch in and actually get a room somewhere:rofl:

C'mon...9 hrs to chill an arms length from Peaty, Minaar, Sam the Assasin Hill if he's healed up...The Athertons!!!!...and then actually watch them shred???? Sounds reasonble to me!

Let me know
  13. firstbornbikes New Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   0
    We'll be heading to Boone, NC for the DirtyBird on the weekend of August 21-22. Just putting out a feeler to see if anyone else would like to come.
  14. CalioComodisimo New Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   0

check out link above...etc24365@gmail.com I need a bike...what's the best one to ride with carbonfiber and aluminum hmmm....tell me what you ride with...fox was riding pretty hard on the video ...
  15. CalioComodisimo New Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   0

yo te piso con mi bmx yo lo va comprar..my taino warrior is gonna fly like eagle..
  16. CWR New Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   0
    Looking for someone to split gas with me,from richmond in spring.
  17. CWR New Member

Rep  |  Likes:
    0   |   0
    Is that in nj